ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I deleted the app before I noticed someone put to chill out about not seeing the confirmed logo on the adult yeezys and that it will show up later. But now that I tried to log back in this message is all that I get. View media item 2326482So I called adidas in my area and the lady told me that even if I can't see it on my phone that I should be in there system. So I asked her if she could see my info now and she told me nope because she can't see it until the 11th. Uh

How old are you?

i cotinually run into Paypal problems with ADC

they did it to me on the yzy Oreros, tricolors and pushas (original drop)... i got in, locked in cart and when I processed the Paypal payment it took me back to the ADC screen saying,

sorry we need to verify further information...then i could NEVER get out of that and process payment!!!

anyone experience that and know why? (sucks so bad)

*my paypal has worked a lot of other times though with ADC
For oreo's and og nmd, I used guest/paypal to check out on both and it went smooth af. I thought it was better than checking out with a cc because of the payment loop

What are the chances of hitting at FTL/Champs/FA size 8 with a 10min. headstart? Or should I go for a more common size like 10?

they did it to me on the yzy Oreros, tricolors and pushas (original drop)... i got in, locked in cart and when I processed the Paypal payment it took me back to the ADC screen saying,

sorry we need to verify further information...then i could NEVER get out of that and process payment!!!

Same issue happened to me with the blk/wht v2

Same issue happened to me with the blk/wht v2

For oreo's and og nmd, I used guest/paypal to check out on both and it went smooth af. I thought it was better than checking out with a cc because of the payment loop
so then whats "the payment loop"?

if i checkedout on ADC with paypal, paypal screen good and sends me back to ADC, ADC says sorry need further info and then never lets me checkout...isn't that ALSO payment loop?

**paypal sent the money to ADC too! (eventually it feel off and i got the L everytime
frown.gif
) while i knew ppl 100%fact were still able to checkout at that time and later (so not a stock issue)

so then whats "the payment loop"?

if i checkedout on ADC with paypal, paypal screen good and sends me back to ADC, ADC says sorry need further info and then never lets me checkout...isn't that ALSO payment loop?

**paypal sent the money to ADC too! (eventually it feel off and i got the L everytime:frown: ) while i knew ppl 100%fact were still able to checkout at that time and later (so not a stock issue)

You're really young man

same here. checkout error when finalizing payment. I dont know why :frown: 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom