ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you don't wear them? D:  
Oh yeah!!!! That's one rule I got. I wear all my shoes unless I got multiples. But I wear them with care. The dopest feeling is bringing out  5 to 10 year old shoes that look VNDS. Turns heads like no other. Plus I got a serious rotation. Everything gets worn. From 2004 Jordan XX to Varsity Red 6 to 2016 SJ....it all gets worn.

Oh yeah!!!! That's one rule I got. I wear all my shoes unless I got multiples. But I wear them with care. The dopest feeling is bringing out  5 to 10 year old shoes that look VNDS. Turns heads like no other. Plus I got a serious rotation. Everything gets worn. From 2004 Jordan XX to Varsity Red 6 to 2016 SJ....it all gets worn.
That's the way to go homie 

My Js all crack down last year, well most of them

#TeamManual

What's the best way to check out on ADC? Paypal or manually? Last time I succeeded Manual was with OG PB V1...

#TeamManual

What's the best way to check out on ADC? Paypal or manually? Last time I succeeded Manual was with OG PB V1...

don't know if there is a right answer. I have been stuck in the payment loop for paypal and manual before.

But if you cart i can tell you that if you get stuck in any payment loop....make sure you are logged in and turn off any pop up blocker. Go to the mobile site and try to log out if you can't on a computer. People had success with that method a lot last time. But you have to be logged in so it is still saved in your cart for mobile check out.

Are most of you reserving the infant sizes too on the footsite apps? I feel like if I put in for that they'll let me hit on them instead of the adult size I want...

I think it depends, if ADC is lagging hard then PP is the way to go. With CC's you run the risk of fraud alerts and banks declining charges.

So I deleted the app before I noticed someone put to chill out about not seeing the confirmed logo on the adult yeezys and that it will show up later. But now that I tried to log back in this message is all that I get.
So I called adidas in my area and the lady told me that even if I can't see it on my phone that I should be in there system. So I asked her if she could see my info now and she told me nope because she can't see it until the 11th. Uh
LMAO why would you delete the app ?

Socal NT members if you had guess which FTA do you think would have more inventory Santa Monica or Culver City?

Have any of you had any luck with IG or website raffles.
I've won a pair of 750's and 350's from IG raffles - people (that think these things are rigged to the maximum) need to realize everyone from around the world sign up for these raffles. Chances are slim

I've won a pair of 750's and 350's from IG raffles - people (that think these things are rigged to the maximum) need to realize everyone from around the world sign up for these raffles. Chances are slim
Chances of winning the lottery are a lot worse, yet people still buy tickets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom