ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to 34th street and couldn't get my phone to checkin asked for the code and they sent a manager and he typed it into my phone. They are being very tight with the codes.

Out here for training close by the New Orleans area. I hope I can cook on these apps without the extra minute for check in. I don't know how hard it is down here

I went to 34th street and couldn't get my phone to checkin asked for the code and they sent a manager and he typed it into my phone. They are being very tight with the codes.
you can refuse to give your property/phone to a stranger. Phones these days have way to much PII and are to be respected that one can refuse to give another the device

aka, tell/force them to give code adn they can watch YOU type it in

Last edited:
@rome138...looks like the time square FTL might have closed....looks like an old navy is coming in the block before sunglass hut.

Last edited:
you can refuse to give your property/phone to a stranger. Phones these days have way to much PII and are to be respected that one can refuse to give another the device

aka, tell/force them to give code adn they can watch YOU type it in

Except they're not obligated to let you enter the raffle. And rest assured that corporate will back up a manager who refuses to give out the code.

soo footlocker manager let u grab a pair ahead of the hurd on satuday? haha

i think they get them in store Tuesdays for Saturday releases, so they're all sitting back there for 4-5days just waiting to be backdoored =D
Every store does get shipments on Tuesday. but no that is not what happened lol

Except they're not obligated to let you enter the raffle. And rest assured that corporate will back up a manager who refuses to give out the code.

LMAO, exactly. Trying to play hard ball with Foot Locker when they have all the power, lol.

Since I know I will strike for retail. U think I should bite for 400-420? For a size 10 guaranteed saturday

$400 is the cheapest you'll ever see it other than retail. Basically you're paying $150 for an "ATC service". Which isn't that bad seeming as how all these guys are charging $300 for their ATC services. I'd pull the trigger. If you score another pair you can resell it and recoup your money and make a little profit on top as well. Or keep it for trade bait on Zebras.

soo footlocker manager let u grab a pair ahead of the hurd on satuday? haha
i think they get them in store Tuesdays for Saturday releases, so they're all sitting back there for 4-5days just waiting to be backdoored =D
do you really think footlocker is the ONLY store to get these yeezys? copping early has been going on for 30 years already. You're just late to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom