ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever successfully come off the wait list on the Footlocker app? On it now, but definitely not getting my hopes up lol

Glad I stay in a small city where people get joked on wearing Yeezy's
grin.gif

Is this true???

"Do you know what a referral link is Sole Links paid ANB to use his referral links in their bot so he gets paid referral for every checkout"

anyone?

C4V8958WQAAE8vA.jpg:large

Or could be a glitch who knows
doubt it's a glitch ... have heard of folks wining with less than a max headstart and considering most of the max headstart folks are gonna spend what they spend a newbie who wins will be inclined to up their status for the next release. i will say sadly i hear far fewer folks in the middle 9M winning they get screwed from both ends. 

To my bay area peeps, anyone get an email from darkside? If they already sent out emails, looks like our only hope for today's raffles are pacsun. 

Is this true???

"Do you know what a referral link is Sole Links paid ANB to use his referral links in their bot so he gets paid referral for every checkout"

anyone?

C4V8958WQAAE8vA.jpg:large

The 301 http responses (a redirect response) right there are redirecting to the affiliate link, which is giving a 200 response (meaning the connection was valid), but only on the affliate link.  

Last edited:
Who's going to kings plaza tomorrow?

Lets throw up gang signs and give each other high fives.

I hope theyll have some BHMs still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom