ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

URGENT: Is 10K the same as US10?
You drunk? lol
laugh.gif

What did you do to get through with that wishlist link? Sizes did not add for me

Last edited:
So now since I finally copped after striking out every single yeezy ever released, are V2s TTS? LMAO. Just copped my UB size since I assume my TTS 13 was the biggest size. 

So now since I finally copped after striking out every single yeezy ever released, are V2s TTS? LMAO. Just copped my UB size since I assume my TTS 13 was the biggest size. 

half size up from your TTS/UB size

gonna be a tight fit bruh but try taking out the insoles

They run small. I have never tried on a size 13 yeezy(13 in everything) but the pairs I have are 14. I have maybe about a finger nail size gap between the front of my shoe and my big toe.

Just be happy you were able to cop. If they don't fit take the insole out and problem solved. Your welcome :Smoking

They run small. I have never tried on a size 13 yeezy(13 in everything) but the pairs I have are 14. I have maybe about a finger nail size gap between the front of my shoe and my big toe.
I mean I still have a fingers worth of toe room in my UB TTS. Is it narrow or just short? I can deal with it being short but my foot is kinda wide. I can fit a 12 in NMDs lmao. 

its narrow in the front but theyll stretch

yeah that 13 too small

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom