ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time trying to cook through Yzy Supply and I was fortunate enough to be a part of a huge manual wave. WOO.
I was so shocked. who ever runs yeezy supply did one hell of a job figuring out how to block bots. anyone knows what they did  ?

Surprised people ate manually on YS
everyone be eating on YS tonite/this morning

Yo 
roll.gif
holy **** im dead
roll.gif

I screwed up badly on YS. I used my gf's CC, but used my last name for billing since I'm saving my cards for ADC. I emailed YS in hopes that they don't give me the L, but I'm expecting it. doh!
On ADC I used my homies card instead of mine since I left it in the car. Completely different names and addresses, I still got em. 

Hope yours come through!

Man how pissed are people going to be when they wake up for ADC drop and realize they had an easy cop on YS? 
laugh.gif
(yawn) pretty pissed. Proceeded to play the stupid jumpman game on consortium till that sold out. Now here we are, awake and in no mans land till the next drop. 

How long before YS processes orders? I'm expecting an L for my stupidity, but hopefully as well. I just want to know one way or another. Plus this was for my gf's friend's new hubby as a wedding gift. 

Man how pissed are people going to be when they wake up for ADC drop and realize they had an easy cop on YS? 
laugh.gif
I almost said screw it and was going to nap but my sleep schedule has been real bad lately and I've been sleeping at like 5am. I said whatever let's see where this goes. Now that I got the W I'm wide awake from adrenaline. 

Anyone get an early pair and can comment on fit? I remember seeing a video here the other day advising that they fixed the fit, aka order your UB size and not UB+1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom