ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him 
mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.
scumbag move 
mean.gif

Destruction of Private Property > Petty Theft  
tongue.gif

Do like Anonymous did Tom Green and order 30-50 pizza's delivered to his house from diff pizza spots in 30min intervals 

Damn u have a right to go get ya pair back by any means necessary.. tell em u criminal minded n u fresh for 88 sucka!

I clearly asked for DM in regards for a size swap... it's not that serious. I know the rules and don't intend to break them. Mods need to relax sometimes. I just want what everyone else does... my size.

I clearly asked for DM in regards for a size swap... it's not that serious. I know the rules and don't intend to break them. Mods need to relax sometimes. I just want what everyone else does... my size.
Ya mods are more on the look out. Gotta put it in the sigs

I wrote, "I thought you said you were keeping them". He didn't write back for a few hours and replied it "Oh i'm definitely keeping them bro, I was just seeing what they're valued at". I mean why would you be checking anyway if you plan on keeping them ? I've OOP'd so many yeezys to sneaker people I barely knew and they've held me down 10 fold and still wear their pairs. This is a first and it actually made me legit red in the face.

come f*** with ya boy.. would wear till soles fell off

Im suprised these are holding value. Ppl steady buying at 500-540. And for some reason 12 and 13 ppl are really paying tax

Last edited:
I'm not asking for anything like that... I wanted a size swap.. chill.

It's been mentioned plenty of times the last few days.

Feel free to post it in your sig or in the buy/sell section if you are looking to size swap.

I wrote, "I thought you said you were keeping them". He didn't write back for a few hours and replied it "Oh i'm definitely keeping them bro, I was just seeing what they're valued at". I mean why would you be checking anyway if you plan on keeping them ? I've OOP'd so many yeezys to sneaker people I barely knew and they've held me down 10 fold and still wear their pairs. This is a first and it actually made me legit red in the face.
mean.gif

You cutting him off, right? What a "richard"head.

It's been mentioned plenty of times the last few days.

Feel free to post it in your sig or in the buy/sell section if you are looking to size swap.

Bet, I been out the loop for a min. Just had my first child so I apologize for not reading. That was one of my first post in months so once again I apologize.

Bet, I been out the loop for a min. Just had my first child so I apologize for not reading. That was one of my first post in months so once again I apologize.
Congrats :pimp:

Simple reminder is all.

Last edited:
Congrats!!!

excuse me for asking

what does having sex and birthing a child have to do with reading?? :lol:  

Lol you wildin... I'm just saying that when my gf told me she got a pair, I went to find the thread and post without reading up on the latest drama. With that being said I made the assumption asking for a size swap would be cool. I did it before in the other yeezy thread and got my size no problem. But thank you so much, my son is my [emoji]127758[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lol you wildin... I'm just saying that when my gf told me she got a pair, I went to find the thread and post without reading up on the latest drama. With that being said I made the assumption asking for a size swap would be cool. I did it before in the other yeezy thread and got my size no problem. But thank you so much, my son is my [emoji]127758[/emoji]
I joke 
smokin.gif

now you gotta grab him some Infant pairs for later, fo real

This talk of them fitting big has me thinking the size 13 pair I got will be too big. I have a size 12 in the belugas and need the insole out to becomfy Anyone think I'll be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom