ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 is my tts. I wear 9.5 in all the V2's and they fit perfect with a little space in the toe area. Bred V2 i went tts. I recommend going tts with the bred V2. The primeknit does stretch out over time so you'll be good insole or no insole. I have wide feet btw.

People who wanted to swap their 9 with my 9.5 flaked on me after trying them on bcus they said it fit them fine.

Do not go a size up from your tts on any of the V2. The primeknit will stretch out over time.
Im in the same size predicament as you except I have normal width feet. When I tried on the b/w v2 it was really tight and uncomfortable but I stuffed with extra paper inserts and let it sit in my closet for a few weeks. I tried it on today and it fits really well. I got a size 10 this time around but I think it still will be wearable since I find comfort with a finger toe room as well. 

Last edited:
lol i passed there on release once and the line was endless.. full of hypebeasts

Bruh....I will never go back for a release. Full of hype beasts, resellers, and folks looking for a bad day.

I went there to pick up diadora Copito(prob 15 max in line for them) but the bad thing is it was same day as yeezy oreo and those Burgundy 11s. These sorry MFs...was only doing one person in store at a time and they pushed all of us back for Js line first, then realized they were moving so slow that yeezy raffle winners had to move up because they were to pick up shoes before 12pm. So they pushed us back again.

I said F it...and left. Plus the line got way overcrowded because a fight broke out at nikestore down the street and they cancelled their release that day.

Long story short....F'em and their weak and wack crew.

I will order online before ever going there to pick up a sneaker.

Last edited:
I can see no 12.5 in the breds in flightclub, stadium, stockx, UN. Only one on goat and they are asking 2.000. Is the size so hard to come by?

12.5 only released in Europe because a 12UK= 12.5 US.

I won the END raffle for a UK12. So I got a 12.5 in the oreos. Had to go 13 for the bred

Bruh....I will never go back for a release. Full of hype beasts, resellers, and folks looking for a bad day.

I went there to pick up diadora Copito(prob 15 max in line for them) but the bad thing is it was same day as yeezy oreo and those Burgundy 11s. These sorry MFs...was only doing one person in store at a time and they pushed all of us back for Js line first, then realized they were moving so slow that yeezy raffle winners had to move up because they were to pick up shoes before 12pm. So they pushed us back again.

I said F it...and left. Plus the line got way overcrowded because a fight broke out at nikestore down the street and they cancelled their release that day.

Long story short....F'em and their weak and wack crew.

I will order online before ever going there to pick up a sneaker.
That was the same day I passed through 
mean.gif

Sizing truly is different for everyone. I'm wide footed. I'm not partial to one brand so I can list a bunch of shoes, I'm listing a lot so you can compare your fits to mine then make an educated guess on your own sizing

nike:

AJ1: 9.5

AJ3: 10

AJ4: 9.5

AJ5: 9.5

AJ6-9: 10

AJ10: 9.5

AJ11: 10

AJ12: 9.5

airmax 95: 10

flyknit racer: 10

adidas:

stan smith: 9.5

shelltoes: 9.5

ultraboost: 10

nmd (mesh): 10

nmd pk: 9.5

350 v2: 10 (still snug without insole but I'm hoping it will stretch)

750 choc: 9.5

reebok classics 10

vans 9.5

12.5 only released in Europe because a 12UK= 12.5 US.

I won the END raffle for a UK12. So I got a 12.5 in the oreos. Had to go 13 for the bred

I can confirm that a few US 12.5 could also be found in Asia/Middle East. I was just surprised that only goat has the size listed and for a price that makes a difference.

how long does it take for yeezysupply to send a shipping confirm? my friend said he got his after a week on the last release and wanted to know your guys' experience

How's the app reservation for people in NorCal? I'm moving from SoCal to NorCal, just wanna know if people have been winning in NorCal ?

If you search the thread for Yeezy Supply or YS, you will see several responses regarding shipment timeframes. The consensus is about a week to ship at the latest.

Last edited:
yall think coppin these for 450 to resell for my size is too much of hassle?

Kind of confused by what you're asking but if you're saying you are buying your size for 450 and selling a pair that's not your size, I'd do that all day. 450 is cheap for these. Makes it easier to sell your current pair to pay for your size.

How's the app reservation for people in NorCal? I'm moving from SoCal to NorCal, just wanna know if people have been winning in NorCal ?
if by norcal you mean around Sacramento area or bay area ? Bay area retailers should get a lot. The footlocker in downtown SF (Westfield mall) got a lot of pairs in the blk/white and bred colorways, maybe even the black friday releases but im not sure, theres also an Adidas in SF. In sacramento, it is scarce, only one store gets them and theyre the Champs in Arden mall. The blk/white colorway only got around 20 pairs, and then the bred v2 that came out yesterday they had 42 pairs (got a friend that works in Champs).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom