ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is right when you see Antonio :lol: Congrats peeps getting shipping emails. Gotta up my game for the Zebras.

So I messed up my address on YS. Is it likely they'll change it or just cancel the order? The mistake is missing an letter, like moorefield but spelt it moorefied, although the zipcode is right. Is there a chance the package could be delivered?
I mess up typing my address sometimes (don't think its happened with shoes) but the package gets sorted by zip code so it gets to that general area. As long as your driver isn't lazy/stupid and can figure out its a typo it should get to you. 

Nah, these dudes aren't getting offered these tho... they still attacking every single site  
laugh.gif

i'm not mad at it tho..
I ain't mad either.... but I am 0-fer.  

Let me eat before someone else gets their 5th+ pair!

So I messed up my address on YS. Is it likely they'll change it or just cancel the order? The mistake is missing an letter, like moorefield but spelt it moorefied, although the zipcode is right. Is there a chance the package could be delivered?
Depends, what numbers did you put before Moorefied and the zip? 

dont think most people in here care but how difficult would it be to find someone willing to trade infant sizes? i purchased a size 8k but realized my friends kid wouldnt even be able to wear them for another 1.5-2 years. trying to size down. would it be easier just to sell my pair and buy another size on the market?
Personally, I'd keep them to let the child wear them later. They'll probably preserve the shoe longer anyway.

Is it common for adidas to send out cancellation emails or do they just refund money and don't say ****?

Just me but I don't see a point in spending 140 on these for babies. I didn't get my daughters UGGs until I knew they could wear them at least a season or 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]...they are 8 and 10
True...

I'd stick to AF1s and shell toes for my baby girl.

You'll more than likely be fine, your post office will figure it out.

Never seen Adidas do a restock on Yeezys, except for the re-release of the PBs...

Do you guys think Adidas will ever do one huge restock on Yeezys?

you better hope there's no street called moorefied then

you better hope there's no street called moorefied then
Most post offices are lazy and will just return to the sender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom