ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's only half size down from my original size. I'm a 9 in jordans but I can wear a 9.5 as I said earlier. They fit really good tho, If they didn't I would sell em. but I haven't wore them for a long period of time yet so we will see lol

I'm laughing at people Insisting that people will end up loving the trainers or whatever those are called. Some of you cant be serious with liking those.

******* trash

Nike store got you ton of those, $29.99 in FSR. Same ****

Like people have said, some of you are sheep and love and support anything Kanye wears or releases. Can't wait to see what those losers on YTWW say about them :x dudes will give up kidneys for basic sketchers lookin crap

It's only half size down from my original size. I'm a 9 in jordans but I can wear a 9.5 as I said earlier. They fit really good tho, If they didn't I would sell em. but I haven't wore them for a long period of time yet so we will see lol
It's no problem if they feel good on foot, but from your pic they just look a little too snug.

All jokes aside, I hope they work out man. This Yeezy thing is a rough ride, and I'm happy to see any of us get a plate. I'm still gonna pray fo' yo' toes tho! 
laugh.gif

Those yeezy runners most likely are samples .. doubt that's the final product if it is ... ye trolling he knows news is buzzing about them runners or watever u call them

I'm laughing at people Insisting that people will end up loving the trainers or whatever those are called. Some of you cant be serious with liking those.

******* trash

Like people have said, some of you are sheep and love and support anything Kanye wears or releases. Can't wait to see what those losers on YTWW say about them
sick.gif
dudes will give up kidneys for basic sketchers lookin crap
Not totally in love with them but i don't think they're as bad as some are making them out to be 

Sorry didn't mention both orders had different billing and shipping information ..
dang.. I still haven't received any shipping emails for my pair. CS emailed me back saying it takes 1-3 days, today would be that third business day. Checked on my CC transactions and no longer see the $238 pending charge anymore.. my bro and I shipped to our address and I used my other credit card for his pair. 

same billing address and shipping address. guess i'm going to take an L lol

******* trash
Like people have said, some of you are sheep and love and support anything Kanye wears or releases. Can't wait to see what those losers on YTWW say about them :x dudes will give up kidneys for basic sketchers lookin crap

Bingo. Those generics are going to fail. Adidas should have let him collab on an existing model like eqt, since they're heavily pushing those shoes this year.
But of course sure he wanted something all new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom