ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks I got a few questions. So I got two pair size 8 and 8.5. My 8 give me a snug fit and the 8.5 is a little loose. Over time does the pk stretch out.

Next my pair from FTL the 8.5 had the Barcode size sticker in the inside when I tried them on it got caught to my socks and I ripped it. Do buyers trip when that sticker isn't in the inside?
Un-Ds  now

Ok folks I got a few questions. So I got two pair size 8 and 8.5. My 8 give me a snug fit and the 8.5 is a little loose. Over time does the pk stretch out.

Next my pair from FTL the 8.5 had the Barcode size sticker in the inside when I tried them on it got caught to my socks and I ripped it. Do buyers trip when that sticker isn't in the inside?
You could claim that they're from Europe and remove the sticker altogether since EU pairs don't have it.

But in all seriousness, just say you ripped it by accident trying to remove the insole for legit checks....idk..

That was a $50 mistake you just made. Mark down the pair accordingly.

Last edited:
Let him do w/e he wants with his shoes 
laugh.gif

off topic. I've been trying to find black knee distressed jeans for the longest, but I can't seem to find anything. Any particular brand you guys wear?

Saint Laurent
John Elliott
Fear of God also has a decent pair from the 4th collection, but you probably have to pay resell price for those now

Last edited:
Just did the draw for the ovo 12's and i got an L. The way nike does this draw isnt fun at all. Imo Adidas releases are much more fun even if you take an L lol.

Just did the draw for the ovo 12's and i got an L. The way nike does this draw isnt fun at all. Imo Adidas releases are much more fun even if you take an L lol.

Nike is better IMO because you just do the draw and go about your day or even if it's fcfs no more than 10 minutes on the app. Unless it's yeezys I don't even attempt adidas

Keep the 8.5 and sell the 8.
Either way both are not DS depending on a lot of buyers you talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom