ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my "breds" in from ADC today, and I'm still scratching my head as to how I got them online this past Saturday.  

Went with my Ultraboost size in a US 12 since the resale oreo pair I picked up a while ago in 11.5 were too tight.  For reference, I wear an 11.5 in the Hardens for ball, and all Nikes and Jordans in general.

The shoe overall definitely runs narrow in the toe box area as others have posted.  Other than that, they fit fine for me in a 12 like the Ultra boosts.  I'm not sure if going with a 13 would work for me, as I'd definitely get some major heel slippage while walking.  The Ultraboosts are definitely more comfortable in terms of cushion, but these are nice too!

Thanks for all the advice and info the NT community provides here, it definitely helped me out  a lot.

Last edited:
Wish I remembered to check YS to try and order on release date. I tried every where else and had no luck [emoji]9785[/emoji]️. Still keeping positive I can somehow get these.
mean.gif
 For real man. I wish I tried YS. I thought for sure that was gonna get ate by the bots like before, so I didn't even bother. But from what I hear, it was the easiest cop out of all the sites 
frown.gif
 Kicking myself hard for that. Now that people are aware, I'm sure it's gonna be ate quick like before for the next release. 
mad.gif

Wear your kicks people
Add some NT Denim and that's a fire fit. 
nthat.gif
 People won't be able to see your feet, only your shoes. 

Last edited:

my breds came from SVD. now gotta decide which one to keep. which one do you guys root for more?

only got 2 pairs for this release. was luckier with the black whites (got 3) and the black friday pairs (got 5)
i personally like the red stripe ones better

View media item 2336239

my breds came from SVD. now gotta decide which one to keep. which one do you guys root for more?

only got 2 pairs for this release. was luckier with the black whites (got 3) and the black friday pairs (got 5)
I'd personally pick the Core Red's...I want to trade my breds for the but these being something I like too it's hard to decide rn

Its like taking the wings off of Jordan 4's.

Perfectly well said.

:smh:  For real man. I wish I tried YS. I thought for sure that was gonna get ate by the bots like before, so I didn't even bother. But from what I hear, it was the easiest cop out of all the sites :frown:  Kicking myself hard for that. Now that people are aware, I'm sure it's gonna be ate quick like before for the next release. >:

Add some NT Denim and that's a fire fit. :nthat:  People won't be able to see your feet, only your shoes. 

I didn't even bother trying because of this and I learned my lesson too try every place possible Even if u don't think u can get.

I'm starting to think they're only shipping a trunk full of shoes per day, driving them to UPS.

Got my "breds" in from ADC today, and I'm still scratching my head as to how I got them online this past Saturday.  

Went with my Ultraboost size in a US 12 since the resale oreo pair I picked up a while ago in 11.5 were too tight.  For reference, I wear an 11.5 in the Hardens for ball, and all Nikes and Jordans in general.

The shoe overall definitely runs narrow in the toe box area as others have posted.  Other than that, they fit fine for me in a 12 like the Ultra boosts.  I'm not sure if going with a 13 would work for me, as I'd definitely get some major heel slippage while walking.  The Ultraboosts are definitely more comfortable in terms of cushion, but these are nice too!

Thanks for all the advice and info the NT community provides here, it definitely helped me out  a lot.
Seriously there can't be that big of a sizing difference between everyone! Can it? How are you an 11.5 in jordans but can't fit a 12 comfortably in v2s. If you go a full size and a half up I'm 100% sure you'll be swimming in them. I still can't comprehend how my wide *** feet can fit these TTS but most of y'all can't. I'm not even exaggerating how wide my foot is. I'm EEE width.

Seriously there can't be that big of a sizing difference between everyone! Can it? How are you an 11.5 in jordans but can't fit a 12 comfortably in v2s. If you go a full size and a half up I'm 100% sure you'll be swimming in them. I still can't comprehend how my wide *** feet can fit these TTS but most of y'all can't. I'm not even exaggerating how wide my foot is. I'm EEE width.
I'm saying they're fine for me in a 12 like my UBs, but they do run narrow around the toe box area in general, and yeah I'm 11.5 in Jordans and Nikes, so not that big of a sizing difference.  I could have probably used less words to get my personal experience out to begin with for better clarity.

Last edited:
Any1 know if ADC 

1)Cancels multiple orders(same card and billing)

2)Cancels multiple orders to same household(Different Cards, Same Address)

Anyway to get around it?

I got my beds today but the real game gonna be the zebras they are 
smokin.gif

I'm saying they're fine for me in a 12 like my UBs, but they do run narrow around the toe box area in general, and yeah I'm 11.5 in Jordans and Nikes, so not that big of a sizing difference.  I could have probably used less words to get my personal experience out to begin with to make that a bit more clear.
Yeah I get what you're trying to say but to consider going a full size and a half up? How loose do you want the knit to be? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom