ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's just tilting his shoe to get a pic of the stripe? Calling someone suspect real mature.
I'm not saying he's sus hence the quotes I'm just laughing at how the one NTer was giving **** to someone for taking on feet pics like that. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm not saying he's sus hence the quotes I'm just laughing at how the one NTer was giving **** to someone for taking on feet pics like that. :smh:  

Yeah I know what you meant and saw the earlier pics, Was really more directed at the ones calling someone suspect for their pic. Didn't mean to seem like I was trying to say you were at fault my bad. Just thought that was real immature earlier

YS shipping confirmation on size 11 (47), still waiting on a size 14 (44). So is the rule, different card/billing but same address is okay?

People use the term DS too loosely nowadays. Just to let these youngins know, DS means NEVER worn. Not even tried on. Of course people know how to factory lace, but still. If you receive a pair of shoes that was tied the normal way, then that's not DS fellas. 

The irony is that this isn't what DS originally meant either :lol:

The irony is that this isn't what DS originally meant either :lol:
yeah dead stock was items never sold or used by a customer before removed from sales. Basically stuff sitting in the back.

People try shoes on instore and never purchase them, so you could technically have DS shoes that have been tried on. I dont see how it matters if someone has tried them on, its still ds whether you're using the original definition or the current one.

People try shoes on instore and never purchase them, so you could technically have DS shoes that have been tried on. I dont see how it matters if someone has tried them on, its still ds whether you're using the original definition or the current one.
I mean it's not a problem for me, but I have seen people claiming DS and when they got their flyknit racers, there were footprints on the insoles. It's like dude tried them on without socks with dirty feet and didn't like them. I was just pointing out technicality since someone said they're not DS anymore since you tried it on so minus $50 resale. 

yeah dead stock was items never sold or used by a customer before removed from sales. Basically stuff sitting in the back. Also that isn't irony. Sorry this is like my definition OCD being triggered.

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
How is you referring to it as "nowadays" while not referring all the way back to The Days not ironic? Also, your use of OCD is triggering me back :tongue:

There's a mod in the JB/Nike forums who swears that trying on a shoe doesn't disqualify it from being DS. I never liked that dude. Straight clown imo

Last edited:
There's a mod in the JB/Nike forums who swears that trying on a shoe doesn't disqualify it from being DS. I never liked that dude. Straight clown imo
Depends what shoe it is and how you try it on. If you put a piece of paper on the floor and don't mess the laces up it's still Ds, but if you start walking around, squatting in the mfers then that's a different story. Case by case basis such as a pair of mags cats shouldn't even really be touching [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Somehow managed to score a pair of the black/red V2s at retail this past weekend. Have a couple of questions. Anyone know if there's a chance I'd be able to trade a pair for the black/white V2s?

Also, does the Boost get softer over time? Not as comfy as I thought they'd be. Still comfy but I've worn better.

Should be a fairly easy trade to do IMO

Somehow managed to score a pair of the black/red V2s at retail this past weekend. Have a couple of questions. Anyone know if there's a chance I'd be able to trade a pair for the black/white V2s?

Also, does the Boost get softer over time? Not as comfy as I thought they'd be. Still comfy but I've worn better.
what size?

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
How is you referring to it as "nowadays" while not referring all the way back to The Days not ironic? Also, your use of OCD is triggering me back
tongue.gif
You're saying that there's irony in the fact that the original definition evolved to something very similar in definition but pertaining to sneakers. That's not contrary/opposite to what is expected. Anyways back on topic so this isn't debated too long, has any size 13 YS shipments been emailed yet?

I feel like the one with black/whites should be adding a little bit, no?

You're saying that there's irony in the fact that the original definition evolved to something very similar in definition but pertaining to sneakers. That's not contrary/opposite to what is expected. Anyways back on topic so this isn't debated too long, has any size 13 YS shipments been emailed yet?

No. I'm not. :lol: . I'm saying that you spoke as though your given definition was the original definition of deadstock, and that kids nowadays don't know what it really means. Yet, you showed that you also didn't know and made yourself also look like one of these so called "youngins" (you do, but you didn't provide it when you first said something).

But yeah... back on subject. I slept through this release because I'm not the biggest fan. I really just want these zebras :nerd: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom