ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 41 still aint ship yet... but at this point I dont even care anymore If they ship they ship but dont hold on to my money 
mean.gif

YALL STILL TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING HERE ? BRUH WHAT ABOUT THE ZEBRAS GAMEPLAN ? I NEED THAT FLIP ACTION IN EFFECT ON CRIP 
until the weekend not much to do to prepare....if it will release at footstores then we should see it hit the apps sunday/monday. Likewise, confirmed apps should have it up this weekend sometime as well if highsnobiety is correct and the reservation is opening 2/22. raffles ain't starting at the boutiques until next week so .... no gameplan to put together for zebras. 

Last edited:
And for $20 at that is the messed up part

Yeah it's crazy. But honestly idgaf at this point. I just want my shipping confirmation and correct pair shipped to me. I can wait to receive them, just wanna know they're on the way. Been refreshing my email, confirmation page, and UPS my choice since last night non stop.

seeing all these random order numbers getting shipped by YS, leads me to believe this is the shipping manager

You guys in here panic for everything, for the past two days that's all I'm reading about shipping, damn

You guys in here panic for everything, for the past two days that's all I'm reading about shipping, damn
Never changes. If you would've asked most of these guys beforehand they would've been happy knowing they got an order in with YS or ADC- and even with no cancellations and YS even saying you're good it still isn't enough. I know its the 5th business day, but you have to keep in mind that CS is probably dealing with nonstop questions about orders and shipping. Plus, they don't deal with bulk orders regularly

Did anyone else here get a $1 charge on StockX but didnt buy/sell anything? Heard it could be for the 350 raffle

FYI - I just started a new thread "ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB SHIPPING" Wish I would of thought of it sooner. It would have eliminated about 40 pages.
great idea, was getting annoying.

Did anyone else here get a $1 charge on StockX but didnt buy/sell anything? Heard it could be for the 350 raffle
just checked now that you mentioned it and didn't get charged anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom