ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, they know it will sell out if they ship right away or 2 weeks later.  They also know if anyone cancels there will be 100+ more people lined up to pay retail.  It's not right, but unfortunately they know they have the upper hand and will take advantage of it.
This 

deal with it 

lol

infants are not moving at all in europe. Sellers list them nearly for retail and I even saw a few trying to sell them for retail. 

Prices on adult pairs are going down too

Any1 know if ADC 

1)Cancels multiple orders(same card and billing)

2)Cancels multiple orders to same household(Different Cards, Same Address)

Anyway to get around it?

I got my beds today but the real game gonna be the zebras they are 
smokin.gif
can anyone else confirm?

wow a pair went for 501 in my size on stockx. These are approaching oreo resale. mornin all.
People are just getting their pairs in and are undercutting each other to get a quick pay day. After those guys are gone, these will probably sit in the high 500s and the book end sizes sitting in 600s. Maybe even higher since bred colorways are always most sought after. 

Last edited:
My pair from adidas was finally delivered. I would definitely say go TTS with these. I got them in a 10.5 from ADC and a 10 from YS. I will be keeping the 10 and selling that 10.5. They are definitely UB size. Whatever you wear in UB is what you should wear in these and I wear a 10 in all UB 1 and 3...because the 2s are just ugly AF

View media item 2336528

Last edited:

I mean it's not a problem for me, but I have seen people claiming DS and when they got their flyknit racers, there were footprints on the insoles. It's like dude tried them on without socks with dirty feet and didn't like them. I was just pointing out technicality since someone said they're not DS anymore since you tried it on so minus $50 resale. 
THIS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom