ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to create an account on specialsneakerclub. lot of movement on there keep getting an error. yeezys may be up for sale

btw you also need to pay in be in the special club to cop the exclusives anyway
so I am assuming creating an account wouldn't matter...I see human races, space jams, yeezys v2 adult and infants but won't let me see any sizes : "This product is exclusive to Special Sneaker Club  memebers only"

I got $600

Should I wait and see how much I can get zebras for?
nerd.gif
if you so intent on copping breds just do it now while the price will be at its lowest itll ever be.. then if and when you cop zebras just flip em back and get breds for free and then some

Decided to wear my pair today. I'm a TTS 12 and I ended up getting an 11.5 in these. They actually are really comfortable. A little snug but not killing my feet

:tongue:
Decided to wear my pair today. I'm a TTS 12 and I ended up getting an 11.5 in these. They actually are really comfortable. A little snug but not killing my feet

I'm about to pull trigger on resale and I can't decide how to size. People ranging from TTS to .5. Killing me! I don't want to end up with the wrong size. I've ordered way too many adidas that was the wrong size

I don't understand how people make changes like this to their shoes but to each his own
This.
What's not to understand? It's a simple removal

Nothing crazy
It's nothing crazy, but at the same time it's nothing that serious. That pull tab doesn't affect the shoe whatsoever, why mess up or reconstruct the shoe? I didn't even notice the pull tab once they're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom