ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a family member and best friend who literally asks me to help them get a pair of Yeezys every time. They think I have some magical plug or something and I tell them I don't, it's all about putting in the effort.

I tell them about the raffles, RSVP apps, what time to log on for the sites, I even TEXT them the links and they still do nothing but get salty when I get a pair and they don't.

For the Bred release, I told them the night before the game plan, I texted both of them at 6:50AM (Cali time) with the link to the splash page and told them to get ready. They didn't get into the splash page until about 7:45AM, and I was already carted and checked out by 7:35AM, lol.

Again, the salt came asking if I could help them get a pair for retail. SMH.

know about this all to well, now my brother talking wild cause I got 2 pair and he aint get 1. you was sleep fam, early bird gets the worm I told him

Last edited:
Some members in my family'll occasionally ask for an assist on copping Jordans at retail (usually holiday 11s), and I don't mind doing so. They aren't phased by Yeezys for the most part and thank goodness, although my little sister showed interest in the upcoming cream v2s so I'll be shooting for her pair just so she'll stop threatening to wear mine while I'm away at college. :lol:

some people always ignore the "processing" days... your order doesnt go from "order placed" to "order shipped" right away.. they give an estimate 3-5 business days for SHIPPING meanin from the moment its actually shipped yall got 3-5 days before its delivered... people be counting how long a store takes to ship the minute they placed they order... yall be like "hit submit payment" aight its 1 business day, yall gon ship me my shiit or nah

Last edited:
Who hasn't received YS shipping..raise your hand.
nerd.gif
still didnt get one

some people always ignore the "processing" days... your order doesnt go from "order placed" to "order shipped" right away.. they give an estimate 3-5 business days for SHIPPING meanin from the moment its actually shipped yall got 3-5 days before its delivered... people be counting how long a store takes to ship the minute they placed they order... yall be like "hit submit payment" aight its 1 business day, yall gon ship me my shiit or nah
We spoiled bc of other companies who got their shipping together and don't charge 20 dollars. LOL. Every post I've read from you has been negative honestly. We chillin

There's just never any chill.

I feel as though that those who complain about ship notifications should try working at fulfilment warehouse that ISN'T a well oiled machine like Amazon, Nike, Adidas, etc.

If you can print 30k shipping labels, pack parcels by order and hand off to UPS in less than 24hrs by yourself, then you have earned the right to complain.

Small shops got it easy - packing 200 pairs with a handful of people overnight is easy.

Last edited:
We spoiled bc of other companies who got their shipping together and don't charge 20 dollars. LOL. Every post I've read from you has been negative honestly. We chillin
its only negative against all you shipping crybabies

its already a known fact ys ships slow... not even defendin them but just givin yall the rundown on how order processing/shipping works. if you chillin then double dose on that chill pill. making up lies about how many days you waited 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
its only negative against all you shipping crybabies

its already a known fact ys ships slow... not even defendin them but just givin yall the rundown on how order processing/shipping works. if you chillin then double dose on that chill pill. making up lies about how many days you waited :lol:  
LMAO 20 dollar shipping and you h8 the fact people are crying for a company that charged them for a certain amount and gave them worse than ground shipping. If footlocker did the same to you, you'd be complaining as well. Like I said, a lot of people are spoiled including myself whom I worked with shoe shops before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom