ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't care about waiting but it would just suck to find out if your pair got cancelled over a week later. They already processed payment so everyone should be fine. 
That's what I'm saying. They already canceled a **** load of orders. If you were going to get canceled then you would have gotten emailed earlier this week with all the other cancellations. I just think they're taking extremely long to get to everybody's orders.
Unless you're talking about something else, they only cancelled people who ordered multiple pairs. 

actually seen a few <500 prices today 
nerd.gif

Unless you're talking about something else, they only cancelled people who ordered multiple pairs. 

Yes I understand that. Which was probably a lot of pairs. I'm assuming that with all those canceled pairs, it leaves those of us who have confirmed orders and money taken with plenty of extra pairs to fulfill our orders. But who knows.

480 for breds? The easiest pair of yeezy to replicate? 480 and the seller eats the fees?....On ebay?!? 

Hope all goes well. 

480 for breds? The easiest pair of yeezy to replicate? 480 and the seller eats the fees?....On ebay?!? 

Hope all goes well. 

He bought via invoice thus the seller avoiding the 10% from eBay and whatever other fees from PayPal

He bought via invoice thus the seller avoiding the 10% from eBay and whatever other fees from PayPal
Is that so? I never knew. Will definitely have to check up on that. Any way to avoid those fees would be great.

Thanks for the info. 

Is that so? I never knew. Will definitely have to check up on that. Any way to avoid those fees would be great.

Thanks for the info. 

eBay sees everything so good chance the seller will get a warning if they exchanged messages on eBay, could also lose his account

I got warned a few weeks ago

eBay sees everything so good chance the seller will get a warning if they exchanged messages on eBay, could also lose his account

I've sell like 90% via invoice on eBay and have never been warned. I'm sure it happens.

Just gotta be inconspicuous when messaging lol. I still haven't been warned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom