ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone fill me in on the recent release scenarios for online Yeezy drops? Is ADC still dominated by scripts and backdoors? Is YS a pretty fair place to cop from? Is YS a random drop time

I just signed up recently to stockx (entered for the yeezy raffle) and got a $25 discount code that I won't be using it. First person to message me can have it, won't be using it since I was able to get my yeezys off eBay.
Gave the code already to someone

So looks like most people are dealing with YS taking forever to ship but is anyone else still waiting on ADC? I've got a pair that still says confirmed and waiting to be packed....

1 of my YS packages are showing up not scanned and UPS said they might have missed the scan and to call the shipper. Was suppose to be delivered today. Sounds shady. Make sure to track your packages.

Last edited:
When the zebras first surfaced back then I knew this was the only pair I really really wanted. The Belugas are dope but second to the zebras.

Selling some b/w and w/b flyknit Trainers and PB's today to pay for that resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom