ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this ATC service talk for the Zebra's made me do one for the triple black NMD's w/ Sole Strike. Never did anything of this nature before; always Team Manual/Loss.

Worth it?

All this ATC service talk for the Zebra's made me do one for the triple black NMD's w/ Sole Strike. Never did anything of this nature before; always Team Manual/Loss.

Worth it?
what have you got to lose? 

they're good about automatically crediting you if you take an (highly likely) L ...they did score me 2x OG NMD PKs tho and only charged me 1 service fee so that was 
nthat.gif

what have you got to lose? 

they're good about automatically crediting you if you take an (highly likely) L ...they did score me 2x OG NMD PKs tho and only charged me 1 service fee so that was 
nthat.gif
True, nothing much to lose. Doesn't seemed too hyped, since everyone's focus is on the Yeezy's.

what are your thoughts on a  Nike Presto ACRONYM bamboo for V2 Breds? is that good trade? thanks
Breds are more wearable, but if you have the appropriate wardrobe for ACR prestos they would be much better. I think's it's a fair trade

Last edited by a moderator:

what are your thoughts on a  Nike Presto ACRONYM bamboo for V2 Breds? is that good trade? thanks
Damn just sold mine for 270 USD two months ago, had i knew they would be this sought after i would have waited and probably got myself a pair of beluga sigh. 

Damn just sold mine for 270 USD two months ago, had i knew they would be this sought after i would have waited and probably got myself a pair of beluga sigh. 

Probably pretty even now. Kinda sucks if you want the bamboos now cause resale prices were very reasonable just a couple months ago.

Breds are more wearable, but if you have the appropriate wardrobe for ACR prestos they would be much better. I think's it's a fair trade
thanks guys. Thinking about trading my DS Breds for the Bamboos. Been seeing a lot of 350s lately I rarely see people with the ACR. 

Hey, can anyone help me out with some ADC UK questions. I just spend the last hour or so skimming the thread from the bred release and couldn't find any specific answers.

My question is specifically about payment methods for the UK site. I am in the US, of course, and I understand that I would need a UK address to ship to, as well as a proxy or VPN, I imagine, to give me a UK ip address, but assuming all of that could be put together, would a credit card with a US billing address be accepted, or has anyone had experience with any kind of workaround?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some insight, and feel free to PM me if you like to avoid cluttering the thread. I just realized that I have a cousin in London currently, and by the way it looks these are going to be near impossible to score, but I figured an extra chance wouldn't hurt things.

Good luck everybody

Hey, can anyone help me out with some ADC UK questions. I just spend the last hour or so skimming the thread from the bred release and couldn't find any specific answers.

My question is specifically about payment methods for the UK site. I am in the US, of course, and I understand that I would need a UK address to ship to, as well as a proxy or VPN, I imagine, to give me a UK ip address, but assuming all of that could be put together, would a credit card with a US billing address be accepted, or has anyone had experience with any kind of workaround?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some insight, and feel free to PM me if you like to avoid cluttering the thread. I just realized that I have a cousin in London currently, and by the way it looks these are going to be near impossible to score, but I figured an extra chance wouldn't hurt things.

Good luck everybody
It works but I'm pretty sure UK had a harder release with bots last release. Bots pretty much cooked the whole stock because of bypass. You're better off just sticking with ADC.

LMAO. 

On another note, friend showed me fakes from PK and bruh... It's really scary how close they are. The only difference I found was that the heel collar is a little stiffer and doesn't bend as much as the real pair. At this point, you wouldn't even know if these ATCs actually give you a real pair or not. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference without a real pair in hand. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom