ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works but I'm pretty sure UK had a harder release with bots last release. Bots pretty much cooked the whole stock because of bypass. You're better off just sticking with ADC.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I heard about the bots. Just wanted to see if you could pay with a US card and ship to a UK address.

At this point, you wouldn't even know if these ATCs actually give you a real pair or not. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference without a real pair in hand. 
Why would a ATC give me any shoes??  LMAO 
laugh.gif

ATC don't send out shoes, they send refunds!

Last edited:
LMAO. 

On another note, friend showed me fakes from PK and bruh... It's really scary how close they are. The only difference I found was that the heel collar is a little stiffer and doesn't bend as much as the real pair. At this point, you wouldn't even know if these ATCs actually give you a real pair or not. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference without a real pair in hand. 

Don't think you know what an ATC is, you're paying for the service not the shoe.

Hey, can anyone help me out with some ADC UK questions. I just spend the last hour or so skimming the thread from the bred release and couldn't find any specific answers.

My question is specifically about payment methods for the UK site. I am in the US, of course, and I understand that I would need a UK address to ship to, as well as a proxy or VPN, I imagine, to give me a UK ip address, but assuming all of that could be put together, would a credit card with a US billing address be accepted, or has anyone had experience with any kind of workaround?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some insight, and feel free to PM me if you like to avoid cluttering the thread. I just realized that I have a cousin in London currently, and by the way it looks these are going to be near impossible to score, but I figured an extra chance wouldn't hurt things.

Good luck everybody

Ask yourself is all this trouble really worth it over a pair of shoes?

46 clicks in 10secs so far[emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Pointer finger strong!!      [emoji]128680[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yes they are! :lol:  But I needed a little "pick me up"; and to answer your question about how much I spent today.......enough to have my wife on the couch next to me right now looking at me like :smh:
:rofl:  

Makes me wanna pull out the Tommie and start shooting for belugas

This release has me pissed off...I know these bots are cooking all the sites again and I just bought the breds for the price of two ******* bots 

Lol why can't dudes just let the Yeezy Supply ship? All these status updates are lame. You're going to get them. Yeezy's website takes a while to ship some items. They are using the least amount of money possible to yield the biggest profit. This isn't Nike.com so take your "bad customer service" woes elsewhere.

Lol why can't dudes just let the Yeezy Supply ship? All these status updates are lame. You're going to get them. Yeezy's website takes a while to ship some items. They are using the least amount of money possible to yield the biggest profit. This isn't Nike.com so take your "bad customer service" woes elsewhere.

This

I don't understand the constant updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom