ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped.  Got a pair for my little girl to complete her Yeezy set. 
When I get around to it, I'm going to build a display for my Yeezy collection in my bedroom and one floor down in my place I'm going to build a mini display for my toddler's Yeezy collection.  

Dude, I'd almost bet your kid's yzy collection is better than most here. Props, Pops.

So have we determined whether or not Barneys is still emailing winners? When I filled out my entry I don't remember them asking for a phone number. Just name and email address. But then again I filled out a thousand raffles so I could be trippin. I just know I haven't gotten an email and neither has my girl

So have we determined whether or not Barneys is still emailing winners? When I filled out my entry I don't remember them asking for a phone number. Just name and email address. But then again I filled out a thousand raffles so I could be trippin. I just know I haven't gotten an email and neither has my girl

I just stated to stay tuned for the next couple of days for Barneys calls.

Dude, I'd almost bet your kid's yzy collection is better than most here. Props, Pops.
Thanks for the kind words, bro. 
smokin.gif

Any prediction on the resale after Saturday?
Honestly, so far this seems like an unprecedented number of fakes out there and they are alllllllllll going to GOAT, StockX, and consignment shops at the moment.  It'll be interesting to see the ripple effect.

My guess?

Good side: I think resell will drop after saturday a bit more than expected because "magically" there will be a lot more than 7K of these in circulation.  

Bad side: There will be less of a guarantee than ever you will buy a pair on GOAT or StockX and the transaction will go through.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom