ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowling alleys B.. also the only place i hit strikeouts 
these would look nice at brooklyn bowl....
laugh.gif

Would anyone be willing to share info on how a Canadian can checkout on the US site? PM if you don't want to make it public please. I've had success before but it seems like they've changed up a lot. 

Anyone else notice Korea got more stores than anywhere else in the world? Lol

If you compare size of country to number of stores, they always have the most. Too bad my family over there doesn't live in the capital or else I'd have them cop for me.

For those who have been banned from adc what did u do to get banned?
last year, i was banned for refreshing too much (seriously).  they banned my ip address.  called customer service several times.  corporate office several times.  nothing

had to buy a new router a couple months ago just to access the site again.  i was banned for 11 months

disclaimer:  i don't have a adc bot

Last edited:

last year, i was banned for refreshing too much (seriously).  they banned my ip address.  called customer service several times.  corporate office several times.  nothing

had to buy a new router a couple months ago just to access the site again.  i was banned for 11 months

Holy, how do you know if you're banned? You can't even access the Adidas site for regular releases? 

Srs? I was banned for the same reason but just for like an hour

And the ones with bots are never banned. It's hilarious. 

Does anyone suggest to use proxies for the zebra release?

If so is atcproxys.com legit?

Thanks in advance!

the guy who posted earlier about Adidas UK banning his american IP, cards, and proxy address smashes the myth that Adidas don't care if it's all done fairly or not.

Was it not possible to change your IP?

Was it not possible to change your IP?
no, time warner wouldnt give me a new IP address since i wasn't a business customer

and i got tired of extension like Hide My Ip, etc

Holy, how do you know if you're banned? You can't even access the Adidas site for regular releases? 
i couldnt access the site, period.  or reebok.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom