ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anthony Colbert

16908290_1656137781068880_6010584307280642048_n.jpg

that dont work when they ban your router ip
But they didn't ban your router IP
Your assuming
And Time Warner will give you a free router to swap out of you call Them and ask
I've done it like 4-5 times
It's free of charge you just have to ship your old router back or they charge you for it
i wasn't renting a Timewarner router nor modem tho.  i buy my own stuff

i have a separate router and modem

but we don't have to keep talking about it tho...

But they didn't ban your router IP
Your assuming
And Time Warner will give you a free router to swap out of you call Them and ask
I've done it like 4-5 times
It's free of charge you just have to ship your old router back or they charge you for it
BINGO

your IP has ZERO to do with your router

Last edited:
Bunch people complaining about being banned but don't even understand how they computers work! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Clear your cookies

Unplug your router
And take a break

He router crap doesn't work for a lot of people

You can instantly change you IP anytime you please by changing the MAC address which takes 2 seconds

I told myself to stop buying white shoes for the kiddos (3 and 8mo). Once they turn 1.5, their shoes never stay clean.

Congrats on the boy!
Thank you :nthat:

I just throw my kids shoes in the washer and let them soak in some Oxy Clean and they come out good as new :wink:

Wait so although you have your cash for gift cards .. You aren't able to buy Yzy using said gift cards? But people still respect that BS. SMH

i got called from them today after emailing them yesterday.. i doubt ill be getting them this week haha.. last time i ordered from barneys the shoes just showed up at my doorsteps while the order was still in process.. no tracking no nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom