ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what does everyone's snack spread look like tonight for this drop?
Got a chimichanga and some nachos being delivered right now... plus cookies for later 
nerd.gif

Ordered myself a large 3-topping pizza from Dominos for $8
Im gone order some Wingstop through Postmates here in an hour (they don't close til midnight,) figure snacking on that overnight should keep me up lol..and hopefully I don't get the itis and end up knocking tf out missing the drop lol

So what does everyone's snack spread look like tonight for this drop?
Ordered a catering tray (1 gallon) of spicy house fried rice all to myself. I'll be eating off of that all through the night and for the next couple of days. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm ready! I just did everything to optimize my internet speed. I'm running my laptop with ethernet cable. Lets go! Haha. Good luck every one. 

I swear I'm never hm to try online for yeezy drops. Hate these weren't on app reserve. Any tips/tricks or hope for mobile users. Anybody cop blk reds on 4g lte

Last edited:

Im gone order some Wingstop through Postmates here in an hour (they don't close til midnight,) figure snacking on that overnight should keep me up lol..and hopefully I don't get the itis and end up knocking tf out missing the drop lol
Yeeeee. Haven't had Wingstop in a while. 

i was gonna have a few beers but reached for the water instead

yeezys making me do the right choices :smokin

everyone asking for times when almost every YS drop since v1s was at a different time lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom