ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't trust anybody except GOAT, maybe FC with shoes in the $1-2k range. Definitely not somebody on FB, so many sketch ball resellers listing pairs with no box (clearly, they weren't obtained legit, even if the shoes are real).
Getting fakes spending that kind of cash on a local/meet up deal should be the least of your worries. I would be more concerned with getting jacked. Criminals are opportunist and this is a perfect opportunity to jack some one who lets thirst cloud their better judgment.

Wouldn't trust anybody except GOAT, maybe FC with shoes in the $1-2k range. Definitely not somebody on FB, so many sketch ball resellers listing pairs with no box (clearly, they weren't obtained legit, even if the shoes are real).
Nobody is safe out there anymore, Im not trying to get fakes or worse get robbed, guess im gunna have to strictly buy off either stockx or goat

Getting fakes spending that kind of cash on a local/meet up deal should be the least of your worries. I would be more concerned with getting jacked. Criminals are opportunist and this is a perfect opportunity to jack some one who lets thirst cloud their better judgment.

meet at the police station or a bank 8)

I got em! These are really nice, slight yellow pattern soles which i do not mind, i love oxidized XI. I think tts is good length but woyld be too narrow unless pk expands. I went 0.5 up they are slight long but narrow in toe. Like dress shoes ish lol. Unfortunately i have work ill post better pics after my long shift. I think i will buy the breds 0.5 up but they are long looking.View media item 2351316

Last edited:

Lol, people paying $2500 for the Zebras on Flightclub, you can get a real zebra for as low as $3000.
You could buy Oreos for $1 either.

It's all about showing off that you have something rare, the higher the price go, the more those guys want it.

Last edited:

You could buy Oreos for $1 either.

It's all about showing off that you have something rare, the higher the price go, the more those guys want it.
True, I'm still waiting on my pair from YS. Just thinking about the scenario in my mind made me laugh.

The on feet pictures of the Zebras are impressive. But someones gotta step their game up and take a picture of the Zebra Yeezys right next to a real Zebra.

True, I'm still waiting on my pair from YS. Just thinking about the scenario in my mind made me laugh.
Sold mine for get the blacks instead, more wearable for me anyway.

Tbh the Zebras look fine from top down, but I just dislike the white stripe with red fonts. If it was simple black/white lines through out like the inner panel I would probably keep it.

Sold mine for get the blacks instead, more wearable for me anyway.

Tbh the Zebras look fine from top down, but I just dislike the white stripe with red fonts. If it was simple black/white lines through out like the inner panel I would probably keep it.
Easiest custom to do ... 

That reminds me have anyone seen already the breds without the pull tag, haven't had the time to do it myself 

Easiest custom to do ... 

That reminds me have anyone seen already the breds without the pull tag, haven't had the time to do it myself 

Somebody posted it in the last thread. They looked way too plain for my liking. I think the pull tab is a nice touch on them.

Nobody is safe out there anymore, Im not trying to get fakes or worse get robbed, guess im gunna have to strictly buy off either stockx or goat

Lol how old are y'all? There's ways around this. Don't buy from FB or Craigslist, that's off rip. 2. Meet at your local police station if you're that alarmed. 3. Offer Up is a gold mine, at least in my city. Just takes patience and going through a lot of fakes. But being honest, its easy to weed out the scammers.

Oh yeah, does anybody notice that their zebra boost is a lot more shinier like the fakes of past V2s? Could just be me, but they definitely have that gloss.

Oh yeah, does anybody notice that their zebra boost is a lot more shinier like the fakes of past V2s? Could just be me, but they definitely have that gloss.
It may be because of the fact that the stretchweb is yellow so the white of the boost looks more white than the others 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom