ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine also 
smokin.gif

Mine will be here tomorrow. I will take some pics and send them to their new home lol. Kind of wish I wouldn't have sold them but what people are paying is crazy. I like $ more than shoes. Plus I bought a new gun and keeping the rest.
I've been having the same thought. Mine are in tomorrow, and getting sent out. I couldn't turn down the offer I got though.

Trying to clarify this for a friend. He read some info on Twitter and wants closure lol

Breds took roughly a week to two weeks to ship for some, (my other homie just got his today)

He read on Twitter that if your payment is still pending then your in trouble but if it's cleared by the bank then YS is going to ship your order at some point or another.

I told him it's all random but he insists

Trying to clarify this for a friend. He read some info on Twitter and wants closure lol

Breds took roughly a week to two weeks to ship for some, (my other homie just got his today)

He read on Twitter that if your payment is still pending then your in trouble but if it's cleared by the bank then YS is going to ship your order at some point or another.

I told him it's all random but he insists
in my experience payment only clears once the shoe is in transit 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom