ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all you want, but Nike has a limited watermark on worldwide popularity. What are you guys thinking? Uptowns? Maybe 80s Harlem only. Cortez? LOL.

Name something more influential, mimicked, and known as the Chuck.

i dont know who posted this idea but i think it was when the breds released. To avoid a crazy of amount of captcha attempts to be logged in to your gmail, ive done that and i only had to captcha once on adc and none at all on YS. 

Not sure if thats true, but it sure felt like it based on people attempting TeamManual

i dont know who posted this idea but i think it was when the breds released. To avoid a crazy of amount of captcha attempts to be logged in to your gmail, ive done that and i only had to captcha once on adc and none at all on YS. 

Not sure if thats true, but it sure felt like it based on people attempting TeamManual
that is true, but only for like 5 captcha attempts and then you're back to doing captchas manually. 
Lotta Nike talk in this BOOST thread.
lotta boost talk in a nike forum

Big Baller Brand over anything else
tongue.gif
RT 

LOL WUT? :rofl:

What other reasons

I think the Collabs fueled UB hype.

bingo, then old color ways became grails. now they all get eaten up

I mean the damn chalks or whatever restocked 30 times and didn't sell for a dime over retail. I remember last year walking into FTL to cop my brother a pair. now they're going for $700? or some ****.

kanye aint rock those, those aren't even that nice. ill take my grey wools all day

Originally Posted by vinotwofour  

that is true, but only for like 5 captcha attempts and then you're back to doing captchas manually. 
sounds like it was you that posted it! haha thanks for that side note 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom