ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay in your lane.
Stay in your financial lane lol. 
bingo, then old color ways became grails. now they all get eaten up

I mean the damn chalks or whatever restocked 30 times and didn't sell for a dime over retail. I remember last year walking into FTL to cop my brother a pair. now they're going for $700? or some ****.

kanye aint rock those, those aren't even that nice. ill take my grey wools all day
they definitely didn't restock 30 times, and they were definitely sought after as soon as they sold out which also didn't take long to sell out. You live in a ghost town probably why your store didn't sell out that fast. I have a friend that was in St. Louis that also walked into a FTL and bought multiple pairs of creams.  You won't find that scenario here in NYC tho 

sounds like it was you that posted it! haha thanks for that side note 
nthat.gif
nah wasn't me or it could be because it was mentioned many times before. Just adding the note that the gmail will bypass captcha for you like a handful of times before you have to do them manually. So best to hope that you cart immediately without issues

Last edited:

I mean the damn chalks or whatever restocked 30 times and didn't sell for a dime over retail. I remember last year walking into FTL to cop my brother a pair. now they're going for $700? or some ****.

kanye aint rock those, those aren't even that nice. ill take my grey wools all day
nah bro Chalks were hard asf to find even tho they're restocked. my local my had a lite restock foot action on received a box of size 10's and footlocker only had one left ,the display. if any spot had them sitting had to be a restock. remember ppl thought it was a F&F only Cw

The thing about BBB isn't that he's pimping his sons out to make a buck, it's that he's a goddamned uncreative fraud of a person.

nah bro Chalks were hard asf to find even tho they're restocked. my local my had a lite restock foot action on received a box of size 10's and footlocker only had one left ,the display. if any spot had them sitting had to be a restock. remember ppl thought it was a F&F only Cw
Yeah that colorway were hard to cop. Living in Los Angeles area still didnt help to look for even with all the spots that were getting them. I had to get mine online through Villa and luckily at it manually

THis is how I see it.

Kanye wears something....the sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] follow....this herd is then seen by resellers....resellers capitalize....$ goes up...more sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] follow the herd because in 2017 $ means a shoe is hot or worth copping.

this gonna be a lot of yeezy riders next month

311ef2d432bb022d0104c49c877e9193.jpg

@Zyzz   my bad bro for some reason everytime im on the forum I think everyones in nyc lol. NYC was a problem for those

Yikes.

A little steamy in this thread on a Sunday :nerd:

I think we all can agree that some will agree to disagree, agreed?

The story with the chalks was that ibnjasper aka Kanye's barber posted a photo of the chalks (one of the early images thats leaked of that colorway) and he said they were F&F. A few trickled out and was being sold for $600+ or whatever absurd price. Then they dropped on Packers (I think, or some other boutique) and then an official release was like another month later on ADC. Also sold out quick. Average resell prices were around $300. Then there was a Footstores "restock" which again sold out quick (not as quick in your little tumbleweed towns), everyone copped multiples to resell but market was flooded so basically it was going for just a little over retail. Then months came and chalks dried out, and now they're $450+

The thing about BBB isn't that he's pimping his sons out to make a buck, it's that he's a goddamned uncreative fraud of a person.

Actually what am I talking about, both of these points are the Thing [emoji]8482[/emoji]

THis is how I see it.

Kanye wears something....the sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] follow....this herd is then seen by resellers....resellers capitalize....$ goes up...more sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] follow the herd because in 2017 $ means a shoe is hot or worth copping.

this gonna be a lot of yeezy riders next month

311ef2d432bb022d0104c49c877e9193.jpg

cant wait for next month :smokin

Stan Smiths and Superstars say it's always been trendy

Easily more iconic than any Nike sneakers

What those are opinions not facts

More iconic than Air Force 1's? Air Max 95? Jordans?

Maybe the AirMax95, but RunDMC never wrote a song about them so...

And I already talked about Jordans. The Jordan 1 is probably the only one that'd be close to shelltoes in terms of a nonsneakerhead rando pointing them out on the street.

Maybe the AirMax95, but RunDMC never wrote a song about them so...

And I already talked about Jordans. The Jordan 1 is probably the only one that'd be close to shelltoes in terms of a nonsneakerhead rando pointing them out on the street.
lmao wat? the game raps about airmax 95s all the time

Listen, just because sneakerheads memorized every popular Nike kick in the 90s doesn't mean they are more noticeable than the three stripes or Chuck Taylors

maybe you didn't follow on YTWW. I legit remember them restocking QUITE a few times. and resell was dead on em. I was obviously exaggerating on the 30 times but still they restocked a number of times nationwide

NO resale value ... ebay is flooded with 0 bids and with a low price point already..

Love seeing that .. f the resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom