ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
has adidas hit 1M units across all yzy releases yet?

Walmart looking to sell 1M+ of those light up joints lol 

i envy how nice the yeezys 350 v1 look on womens tiny feet unlike my 13 us boat feet lol 
you do realize there are not all small sized kicks are for ladies....and vice versa not all ladies wear GS-sized kicks - I have a homegirl who I played basketball with who is a size 13 in womens (mens 11.5) not far from your 'boat'. 

Manager at a house of hoops near me told me that they are getting zebras on the app for sure. Idk how much he could be BSing

Can't wait to get the powerphases in hand. I know they don't have too much hype on them for wear, but they look like a shoe you can throw on with anything when you don't know what to wear. Kind of like some vans, they just look alright/good. Hope I can say the same when I see them in real life
Buy some white vans then or some stan smiths.

Sell your PP. Take the money. Make smart decisions. 

First time im not gonna enter that barneys raffle 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get the powerphases in hand. I know they don't have too much hype on them for wear, but they look like a shoe you can throw on with anything when you don't know what to wear. Kind of like some vans, they just look alright/good. Hope I can say the same when I see them in real life

Interesting ...very interesting and what HBX fit would you wear with them

View media item 2455950

How do the powerphases fit compared to the V1 and v2?

For those who are actually contemplating rocking :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom