ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted an on foot pic yesterday and commented on fit, y'all got some short attention spans.

I'd say they fit TTS, I went .5 down and they're fairly snug.

I copped 2 off YS and I plan on rocking them. The other pear ima keep on ice because I have a strong feeling that they will increase in price over time. Adidas will prolly come out with a bunch of different colors but these will be the OG colorway similar to the TD's or the original Grey 750's. Only need to grab my girl a pair so she can rock a pear too.

Not even going to lie, I bought the Power Phases to sell but after getting them in hand I might just keep one as a throw around shoe. Quality is better than I imagined and they don't look bad on foot either. My girl even wants a pair now too which I thought I would see the day 
laugh.gif

I heard Rob packs the shoes since he ain't got **** to do. Had to figure a way out for him to pay for that gold diggers baby. And the reason they take so long to ship is apparently he takes 4hr lunch breaks.
I don't know what ever happened to the dude. He should've put a ring on Adrienne Bailon, before things got ugly

Last edited:
Yeah. Looks like Zebras hitting footsites. Lol. Numbers have increased. Should be an auto W for a few people on the foot apps. Glad I sold mine a few months back. Plan on picking up a few this time around [emoji]128526[/emoji]

That is great to hear. Hopefully, my local spots will get them.

I copped 2 off YS and I plan on rocking them. The other pear ima keep on ice because I have a strong feeling that they will increase in price over time. Adidas will prolly come out with a bunch of different colors but these will be the OG colorway similar to the TD's or the original Grey 750's. Only need to grab my girl a pair so she can rock a pear too.

These just aren't a sought after model though, regardless if it's the first one.

You don't really see cats rocking the original boot colorway like that

Last edited:
honestly they look good, basic but the quality looks fire.

glad some y'all wearing them

did anybody else liked how ADC opened the floodgates to the product page? yes there were a lot of glitches and bots probably ate but it gave us a chance and I was able to cop, It was better than waiting hours on the splash page and never see the product. 

did anybody else liked how ADC opened the floodgates to the product page? yes there were a lot of glitches and bots probably ate but it gave us a chance and I was able to cop, It was better than waiting hours on the splash page and never see the product. 

I'm thinking they did this because ATC services got through first. Most of the stock was gone by the time the splash went away.

These just aren't a sought after model though, regardless if it's the first one.

You don't really see cats rocking the original boot colorway like that

Yeah they aren't as sought after as much as the Yeezy Boost shoes but they still are tide into Yeezy footwear and I can see them going up gradually over time. Also Ive seen a few people wear the OG 750's. Also, ask yourself or anyone how often they see ANYONE wearing any Yeezy period. I see them all the time...on my feet, but rarely see people rocking Yeezys period lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom