ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For pp went my normal adidas TTS, .5 down from my typical nike sz. Same sz as I go with 750 and V1.  They are narrow but the leather is soft enough to stretch. so far they aren't uncomfortable at all.  My take on them is they are a simple silo, decent quality leather, understated for those who don't know to not stare, but have that touch of hypebeast that we all love whether they want to admit it or not.

Racking the other pairs I grabbed. One to keep on ice and the others to be a grimy seller should the prices go up astronomically or something happens like Kanye gets left.  I know. Evil ish.

Belugas on feet today, best colorway as far as V2s go.
Agree. Own zebras too, but belugas still my favorite. Only other pair that I own and wore has been the black/green to the beach lol. I will eventually get to the zebras and the others, but I see so many V2 here and the black based colors are kinda meh to me. Belugas have that pop IMO.

Last edited:
YZSPLY shipping
nerd.gif
(via UPS choice)
Good looking out! Guess they're actually following through with the 1 week delivery 

laugh.gif
 It's a retro sneaker from the 80s, comfort doesn't even come remotely close to yeezys or UBs. It's not an uncomfortable shoe by any means but it's silly to even compare them with current sneakers.

The insole is glued down, so you can't really "swap" the insole, you'd just be adding another insole on top of the original.

Is Adidas confirmed usually on Wed the week of release? Or Thursday? Might need to switch my schedule so I can try to get into the zone for Zebra.

Speaking of creams, Barneys is straight killing me right now. Charged me last Tuesday and still no package, tracking on FedEx app, no nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom