ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell is gonna plunge so hard the day following the re release 

Seeing that guy on fb who paid for 1.4-1.6 ripping his hair off.. he can't wait till next summer lol 
If you paid that much you gotta take the L and wear em, point of no return :lol:

That's after this rerelease is 100% official

But you took the time to comment on how you sold them for $1300, prior to the "announcement". Gotcha.
Only because I quoted another member saying the prices were going down. So I said good thing I sold mine for $1300. Honestly, wasn't trying to offend anyone. But I guess it got to some of you. And that wasn't even my intention

If you paid that much you gotta take the L and wear em, point of no return
laugh.gif

That's after this rerelease is 100% official
They sure creep up but not in the near future ... Dude was a reseller . Think he copped like 20+ pairs. 

People in twitter ravaging about the PPs going for so low, why do they care so much? LOL, do they live out of it ... saying that the shoes will be 600-800 in 8 months . I always read that and think , man these people is trying to hard . Hustling too hard 

They sure creep up but not in the near future ... Dude was a reseller . Think he copped like 20+ pairs. 

People in twitter ravaging about the PPs going for so low, why do they care so much? LOL, do they live out of it ... saying that the shoes will be 600-800 in 8 months . I always read that and think , man these people is trying to hard . Hustling too hard 
Oh yea he took a big L then, but every other Yeezy goes up and those will too so if he wants to wait a year plus he could probably go close to breaking even, need one of them for the feet if they rerelease, makes me glad I sold my all whites if they do so

Oh yea he took a big L then, but every other Yeezy goes up and those will too so if he wants to wait a year plus he could probably go close to breaking even, need one of them for the feet if they rerelease, makes me glad I sold my all whites if they do so
You didn't had Zebras already ? 

Hope you catch them :tongue: 

New Jack Hustlers

View media item 2456497

Last edited:
Dont **** on people paying resell.. **** on people buying fakes from Chickenflop and their other chinese "plugs" SMH they're the real cancer to the shoe game 
mean.gif

I cant wait to get my Phases in..based on some of these pix, they look better on foot, much better 

Last edited:
I love how zebras are now under 1k and resellers are still trying to sell them for 1.2-1.5k. Zebra restock just made a ton of people happy and the rest salty af for paying stupid prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom