ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will be everywhere, just enter those raffles and don't spend too much on the ATC's.  

Resell won't be high enough to warrant a $250-$300 charge ontop of the sneaker.  

Last edited:
These will be everywhere, just enter those raffles and don't spend too much on the ATC's.  

Resell won't be high enough to warrant a $250-$300 charge ontop of the sneaker.  
Looks like zebras are gonna be a regular V2 release

Resell is gonna still be well above $600 lol they are the most popular color way. Unless zebras are gonna be in cream and bred numbers, I don't see resell dipping below $600 absolute minimum

Since Footsites are getting Zebras, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a pair now. Not my favorite colorway but I'll add them along with the rest

And yet people always say Yeezy Mafia knows nothing, and when it any confirmations come, everyone's excited lol.

Not that I'm a fan of them, but they have been so far the most accurate regardless.

Hope everyone eats!

They throw darts at the board until something sticks

I woudnt say that means theyre credible 
I'm not defending them, don't get mistaken.

But there's 31 days in a month and lots of "possible" colorways, so to be even 90% right, requires more than just luck on randomly guessings.

After all, Adidas, can change plans as and when they want to.

But that doesn't change the fact that sometimes they are a $ 5.

Last edited:

They throw darts at the board until something sticks

I woudnt say that means theyre credible 
I'm not defending them, don't get mistaken.

But there's 31 days in a month and lots of "possible" colorways, so to be even 90% right, requires more than just luck on randomly guessings.

After all, Adidas, can change plans as and when they want to.

But that doesn't change the fact that sometimes they are a $ 5.
I get that. Not saying you are

People strike out on literally every Yeezy
Of course people do.  They will never make enough for the supply to equal the demand.  Zebra's are definitely a sought after colorway which should drive the price up in time on them.  

Not sure why it's hard for some people to grasp the idea that adidas is just giving people what they want, a shot to own a pair of coveted sneakers. 

When adidas doesn't make enough pairs, people complain.  When they make too many, people complain.  
laugh.gif

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure they'll come eventually. At least we know we aren't the only ones in this situation :smile:

In it together! I was starting to trip a little bit. The anticipation of waiting over a month for these is starting to play with my emotions I'm excited at the chance to get the Zebras for retail though. I stayed up all night for YS was on right at drop and still took the L.

i didnt get an update via FED ex Manager either. i just checked my front office a week after i was charged

That's why I was getting a little worried. Usually I see my shipments on the FedEx and UPS apps before I get notified from shippers.

Thanks guys I figured a few people would give me **** but everyone's been really positive. Proves the point I've made in here before that this thread isn't as bad as alot of people say. There's a lot of good genuine people in here who want to see people win.

Of course people do.  They will never make enough for the supply to equal the demand.  Zebra's are definitely a sought after colorway which should drive the price up in time on them.  

Not sure why it's hard for some people to grasp the idea that adidas is just giving people what they want, a shot to own a pair of coveted sneakers. 

When adidas doesn't make enough pairs, people complain.  When they make too many, people complain.  :lol:

Yeah but that was my point on why resell isn't dipping below $600.

looking like zebras will be close to bred numbers...

Champs estimated to have 8,000 pairs, FTL closer to 12,000. Same source that told me Champs would be getting them before YM even tweeted the picture, don't hold your breath but take it for what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom