ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Powerphase's run? I just read like eight dayum pages & didn't see anything so I gave up.

Asking for a friend...

When you got dates in line it's all good. I'm only referring to like a 2 week window. Lets be realistic.

Screw resell bruh. Yall dudes cave in too much.
Let's be real, no one can afford to pay resell on everything unless you're a celebrity like Khalid or Biebs

Hell yeah! When get a family and career you will understand
I have to agree.  Dates are important.  Some of us have a career that requires travel.  For example, if I'm traveling on a Wednesday when the confirmed app is releasing I wouldn't have that corporate internet speed 
mean.gif
.  Also, some of us travel international for work so that means flying out on a Saturday (speaking from personal experience).  Just because some of us work and can pay resell doesn't mean we want to.  You have a lot of different kinds of people into sneakers - official announcements from Adidas would be nice.

your collection rivals celebrities, cool. whats the end goal here? you like the shoes or you just tryna beat/match celebrities?
You took that out of context. It was mentioned that I'm doing something wrong. My point mentioning that I have a large collection that may rival some celebs means I'm doing something right! And I would say 90% of it I paid retail. 

Watch it be a completely different shoe. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Only real restock of a Yeezy was the Pirate Blacks and they actually changed a few things on it. Im guessing these will be similar to the Zebras but will overall be a different shoe. Maybe even those alternative reversed colorways.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Only real restock of a Yeezy was the Pirate Blacks and they actually changed a few things on it. Im guessing these will be similar to the Zebras but will overall be a different shoe. Maybe even those alternative reversed colorways.
what are the few things they changed on the PB's? Btw the 2nd run of PB's was not a restock, it was a rerelease. 

Powerphase

lmao right? if you got a career, pay that resell or move onto the next. family > everything
Part of this sneaker game for me is at least trying to get for retail and trying to coordinate a plan to cop retail around my busy schedule. Even if I was warren buffet rich I wouldn't pay resale without trying for retail.

If there's absolutely no chance to work around my schedule then at least I tried.

I know people that don't even attempt to try and get for retail. Most of them are just in this for the fad

Not sure how someone considers those "re-stocks".  My vision of a re-stock is a few pair here and there put back up on the website randomly.

A scheduled release like the PB V1's, PowerPhase and the upcoming Zebra's are scheduled full re-releases.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom