ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if the zebra restock will have any distinguishable differences from 1st drop. Like how the PB restock had the heel tab cushion things. Kind of upset i didnt let my zebras go when i had the chance. They are no longer endangered now ****

wanted to keep them to match my daktaris lol 

Got my tracking for my PP from ADC yesterday, tracking number has the scheduled delivery date as today. The shoes shipped from SC but I live in NC, I probably will end up getting them tomorrow.

got an extra 8.5 im sitting on .. thinking if i should sell on goat now for $795? or should i just wait it out? im sure after the restock and everyone sells their pair resale will go back up

got an extra 8.5 im sitting on .. thinking if i should sell on goat now for $795? or should i just wait it out? im sure after the restock and everyone sells their pair resale will go back up
You should've cashed out earlier. Now is probably one of the worst times to sell. if you were holding it this long already, I'm sure you can hold out for another few months when prices go back up

You should've cashed out earlier. Now is probably one of the worst times to sell. if you were holding it this long already, I'm sure you can hold out for another few months when prices go back up

yea im def in a rush to sell at all .. just didnt know if the prices will go back up or not

adidas should just send out the shoes and not say a damn word about the colorway :lol: (and be like surprise MFs)

Last edited:
Hold them, if you don't need cash right now I'll just wait 

why don't you guys just wait until Adidas makes an announcement instead of siding with he said/she said rumors. 
This is important so you can plan your weekend. Most of us have a life....and some cases a family. It's also vacation season. This cat and mouse crap is kinda childish. They should just release a date and stick with it. These brands are too dang secretive.  Also think about this from a logistical store point of view. Retailers gotta ship the shoes to meet date too. I'm telling you know stores haven't received shipment and we are only a few weeks away. Then they have to worry about staffing and schedules. Again this stuff is just stupid.

Think about it this way. A leaked date doesn't change any sales potential. We gone by them either way

adidas should just send out the shoes and not say a damn word about the colorway
laugh.gif
(and be like surprise MFs)
Why not Adidas give more concrete information just 2-3 weeks ahead and not keep it like some top secret until 6 days before the drop.

And now acting all CIA and sh1+ trying to find out who's the snitch.

I warned everyone a few days ago about high stock levels coming and them being released everywhere.  

It was probably the last chance for a year or so to cash in on $1000 or so for your pairs.  But hey, what do I know?  
wink.gif

They'll go back up in 6 months to a year like @vinotwofour  said.  

So moving onto the Zebras, heard that there will be 36k on ADC US and 36k on ADC EU alone.  Not including boutiques and other sites.  

This will not be a super limited drop on 6/24, so if you want to cash in on the older pairs, do it asap. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom