ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I got one email saying "Thanks for entering" and then I saw the we got you fam email and got another confirm saying "thanks for confirming your entry." I hope they're two different ones and they don't count it as a double entry

Anyone know if for Platinum status on footapps when they say "Please allow 48-72 hours for recent purchases to be reflected" is that 2-3 business days or just 2-3 days after purchase even if it is during the weekend?

Sounds like everyone in here is a part of the "We got you covered FAM" so that pool of entries will still be huge 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if for Platinum status on footapps when they say "Please allow 48-72 hours for recent purchases to be reflected" is that 2-3 business days or just 2-3 days after purchase even if it is during the weekend?
Just wait on signing up for the footsite apps until it reflects in your account, if you purchased today you'll have plenty of time before reservations close next week

2-3 days not business days. Usually my purchases update in a day and a Half. For instance I bought $300 worth of crap at a house of hoops and it took less than 48 hours to get Platinum so once your account updates which will be before you can reserve zebras then you will have Platinum

villa must be getting a ton of pairs to be doing in store raffle, twitter raffle, IG raffle, and a gleam raffle

Everybody is gettin a ton of pair. Including the pair already floating around, after the release next week these will definitely be the most abundant v2. 36k rumored alone on ADC. Not counting almost all major retailers releasing online and in store. I'm no plug on stock info but I'm sure there will be close to 100k total zebras. So many spots to get these in atl with more to announce. My main spot I've hit every v2 to be released since apps started got 500 pairs of creams. I'm counting on them to have the same amount of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom