ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so not only are these re-releasing but by the masses!? I feel bad for folks who paid 1k + earlier for them. That truly sucks.
I would feel worst if I copped the calabasas at $800-$1000 because they are basically retail at this point

Last edited:
If I strike out on the Zebras, I'll happily sell my Breds for them ... i really really need to hit on these!

already paid for ATC since I'll be driving to Palm Springs that weekend which is my bday weekend ... fingers crossed!

Thank you shiekh fam 
smokin.gif

Bay Area fam, here's the Bay Area Sheikh list: 

I'm going to go get the WFS Valley Fair code tomorrow and will update the below with the code. 

SF Flagship - 

Southland Mall - 

Bay Fair Mall - 

WFS Valley Fair - 

Hilltop Mall - 

Arden Fair (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 

Florin Mall (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 

Bay Area fam, here's the Bay Area Sheikh list: 

I'm going to go get the WFS Valley Fair code tomorrow and will update the below with the code. 

SF Flagship - 

Southland Mall - 

Bay Fair Mall - 

WFS Valley Fair - 

Hilltop Mall - 

Arden Fair (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 

Florin Mall (Sacramento but share if you can get it) - 
What do you do with these codes? Sorry

What do you do with these codes? Sorry

So basically on their site there's a raffle section where you sign in and enter your IG handle, then enter the code but that code can only be acquired by going to the store and asking one of the employees for it, but people post them so you don't have to go there. If you win you gotta pick the shoes up in store

If you hit the "exclusive" online raffle for Shiekh will it still be instore pick up or will they ship it to you?

The morning shift is a lot more nicer then the afternoon and night shift 

don't ask those kind of questions when them shifts get in here 
laugh.gif

So basically on their site there's a raffle section where you sign in and enter your IG handle, then enter the code but that code can only be acquired by going to the store and asking one of the employees for it, but people post them so you don't have to go there. If you win you gotta pick the shoes up in store
Thank you for the info ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom