ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, a separate thread for codes would be nice. Mainly because my stores still do in store raffles/fcfs and they don’t mess with the apps. So it is a little annoying in my case when I’m reading the thread to catch up and just see people asking for codes.

The code posts really don't take up that much room until you have someone complaining about it and then it takes up multiple pages 
laugh.gif

if the rules are followed, theres probably only like 10 posts average per release that provide check in codes. And its usually about the same MVP people posting them each release. Its annoying to see "who got codes"

Last edited:
how do you change the name on a footsite account? I ordered something on my moms card, now the star club thing has her name? w t f?

tankdayglo tankdayglo I am as well :lol:

Just giving more insight on top of your post :wink:

I agree, creating another thread for codes is redundant since codes are time sensitive and expire within an hour or so.

Last edited:

how do you change the name on a footsite account? I ordered something on my moms card, now the star club thing has her name? w t f?
lmao you're SOL. I ordered something with my wife's card and now she has to pick it up for me everytime i hit for FTL. I do believe you can change the name for each release after you've hit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom