ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you change the name on a footsite account? I ordered something on my moms card, now the star club thing has her name? w t f?

i believe you have to do it from a cpu .. just sign into your account and i think there is an option to change the name

how do you change the name on a footsite account? I ordered something on my moms card, now the star club thing has her name? w t f?
lmao you're SOL. I ordered something with my wife's card and now she has to pick it up for me everytime i hit for FTL. I do believe you can change the name for each release after you've hit though.
you goto footlocker.com

update your profile.. its that easy.

100% false

if you think someone who spent 300 has the same chance as someone with 13,000 :lol:

That's all imma say

But they do.... hit on the creams without even having plat status. The alogorithm rewards those who reach the high status (gold/plat) and incentivize the newbies. Once you hit the high status the app doesn't differentiate among that grouping. The app doesn't communicate well with the online/offline platform evidence by the issues around those who spent up for the status and the app not registering it while customer service reps 'seeing' it and online purchase taking several days to be reflected.....despite a platform that doesn't communicate effectively you want to believe it can differentiate between you spending 10K (plat status) and my $300 (play status).

The code posts really don't take up that much room until you have someone complaining about it and then it takes up multiple pages :lol:

It's annoying

Page x someone posts code

Posts after it asks for code

Next page "can I get a code fam?"

Xxx pages later new code

Wash rinse repeat all yzyszn

i believe you have to do it from a cpu .. just sign into your account and i think there is an option to change the name
yeah I just did it. So ******* stupid you make one order and they decide to switch the name on the whole account. meanwhile the dob and everything else is mine.

Anyone have any feedback on which NY FTL, FA and Champs have the highest stock? I'd like to hit locally but will trek it into the city should I hit on a pair... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom