ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
also Kanye never said you would get a specific cw or model, what he meant was that in your lifetime, theres a good chance you'll end up getting at least 1 pair of yeezys. 

still a yeezy.
Yeezys are Yeezys
nerd.gif
#FAX

The zebra are now at 600 bucks. They don't stop going lower. I love how literally every day it loses another 100 since the release announcement. 

Last edited by a moderator:

F***ing christ. The zebra are now at 600 bucks. They don't stop going lower. I love how literally every day it loses another 100 since the release announcement. 
I see them going down to low $400s if the stock counts are true lol

First time using stockx and paying resale for yeezy and I pick the one that f**ks me the worse. 
post of the year

you paid that much at that time and was ok with it though, unless you bought it as an investment?

Last edited:

First time using stockx and paying resale for yeezy and I pick the one that f**ks me the worse. 
the fact you paid resell for them I am assuming you really (really) wanted them .... and now you have them. I am sure you have been rocking them out for the last several weeks and since nothing is guaranteed for hitting on saturday you can sleep in knowing you have an OG pair as versus stressing through release day for a re-release pair which will surely go for cheaper in the long run than the OGs. 

I feel bad for the people that were buying multiple pairs at $1,200 for investment purposes. Hoping the prices would go higher like turtle doves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom