ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local FNL ran out of tickets on the bred release 40 min after opening. Anything after an hour and a half is usually a lost cause
Alright that means I’ll be there at open. Wonder how many per size they take

Also speculation, but one of my employees also works at a Finishline near me (not the raffle location) and said way more spots are getting these greens that ae up next.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the people that were buying multiple pairs at $1,200 for investment purposes. Hoping the prices would go higher like turtle doves.
so do you also feel bad for the resellers that didn't sell when it was that high ?

Why would anyone feel bad for resellers?

These will go back up in due time and they'll make their money.

I'm going to be out on vacay up in LV.

How many of you from Las Vegas have hit on the FTL app?

I won Creams from FTL and it was my first time have 10 mins on FTL app.

Footaction (Flight 23 at Miracle Mile) I have won Belugas, Oreos, Creams, Banned 1s, Black Toe 1s, Royal 1s, and Top 3 1s.

the fact you paid resell for them I am assuming you really (really) wanted them .... and now you have them. I am sure you have been rocking them out for the last several weeks and since nothing is guaranteed for hitting on saturday you can sleep in knowing you have an OG pair as versus stressing through release day for a re-release pair which will surely go for cheaper in the long run than the OGs. 
This

Hindsight is 20/20 .. everything seems so "obvious" now right?  
roll.gif

If you copped for resell at $1200 or retail at $220 just be thankful you copped...lots of fakes out there! Stay Woke! 

so the amount of these made/available is like the cream release since they are releasing everywhere online not just ADC and yeezy supply like the creams?

Honestly I don't understand why they allow you to change stores after you already locked in the "reservation"
Would stop people from abusing codes, nothing against it since I switch stores to use codes, was just wondering

Last edited:
Honestly I don't understand why they allow you to change stores after you already locked in the "reservation"
Would stop people from abusing codes, nothing against it since I switch stores to use codes, was just wondering
cause maybe people had a change of plans for the weekend?

yea its stupid, they're gonna patch that soon im sure.

people will still share them tho

All my NY NTers are probably cringing at the fact there's so many pairs. It's great WHEN we hit, but it's bringing flashbacks of the pickup lines lol.

All my NY NTers are probably cringing at the fact there's so many pairs. It's great WHEN we hit, but it's bringing flashbacks of the pickup lines lol.

I went around 11 for Oreos and waiting an hour+
I went at 10:30 for creams in Orlando and waited around 40 minutes-hour

Could only imagine the cream line on 34th

if they make it "fair" like how most of you want it. then it should be beacon check in only no matter what. if your phone cant register it then too bad.... but you know that will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom