ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way. $500-600

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] well I won't derail the thread going back and forth over resale cause I really dgaf. But I will say I'm ready to eat on a couple pairs. I'm not a reseller but I call that smart purchasing. I won't go all out of my way chasing a bunch of pairs. But if it's readily available why not grab an extra pair to help my expenses. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] well I won't derail the thread going back and forth over resale cause I really dgaf. But I will say I'm ready to eat on a couple pairs. I'm not a reseller but I call that smart purchasing. I won't go all out of my way chasing a bunch of pairs. But if it's readily available why not grab an extra pair to help my expenses. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Buying yeezys at retail is always a smart come up, guaranteed double your money back from what you spent

I don't think demand will be that high. The people that had to have no matter the cost already dished out 1.5k+.. that plus the fact that they are literally everywhere. If you don't hit a pair of these you didn't try hard enough. That's why I say ~400

I don't think demand will be that high. The people that had to have no matter the cost already dished out 1.5k+.. that plus the fact that they are literally everywhere. If you don't hit a pair of these you didn't try hard enough. That's why I say ~400

Demand won't be high lol??

so you're saying I can get $300-$400 profit for my yeezy cleats and infant yeezys?
It's raining serious cash off multiples of the PowerPhase's too.  
laugh.gif

i was pretty bummed when i sold these for 1300 when they first released.
bummed because i wanted to keep them and wear them.
but with a trip to europe a few weeks after, i had no choice but to take the $1000 profit.
that being said, given my recent successes on yeezy drops, hoping to snag a pair for retail to wear this time because resell will be LOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom