ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said way before the thread started jumping these would be the most abundant v2s to date. Including the rumored 15k+ that release the first time plus the 25k just on adc this go round and including all the footstores and urban accounts releasing im pretty sure there will be 100k
Yeah I was dead wrong when I told people not to expect cream numbers :lol:
I was expecting a consortium release only just like they release consortium collabs in 1-2 FSR's a week after initial release

These will go for the absolute low in the days following the release that's for sure , but hell people thinking they'll keep that way is mad stupid also, you haven't seen the others? Oreos and Breds are going for good numbers nowadays , why those will stay in the low ? 

To those ( including me lol) who don't sell at the time , sure we ain't getting the 1.7 that I was offered for my pair a month or two ago, but man that ain't hurting me at least, have never paid resale as a investment , that's crazy lol i have a job  ... and if I score enough, in around September I'm going to drop everything at FC or whatever lol 

you camped for oreos in nyc? where?
Nah I didn't camp. Camping for FCFS would be too chaotic in NYC

The Dark Greens will be a large release as well.  Don't anticipate any 350 V2 release less than Bred #'s for the rest of the year.

adidas's time to cash in is now.  
you forgot to say WHOSE UP before you posted that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I said way before the thread started jumping these would be the most abundant v2s to date. Including the rumored 15k+ that release the first time plus the 25k just on adc this go round and including all the footstores and urban accounts releasing im pretty sure there will be 100k

36K for ADC US...

this might sound ridiculous but zebras might end up reselling for less than 400 after this weekend. 

I'm off Wednesday and the kicks raffles is tomorrow :x I can only go to one during lunch and one right after work

400 maybe for the broke bois that need to offload quick def not a median price..even for a wknd

Word, wait at champs and 42nd for creams was insane. 6 registers and still took me 2 hours
42nd champs is also always a mess. I think for the oreo or the bred drop, their system went down and people were just waiting in line and not even moving an inch. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom