ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy Season when you go to work for a day and come back home and see 30 new pages  
roll.gif

^ What he said.  Lots of foot code talk and BS.  

Also on the subject of purchasing items to purchase yeezy's here is an example.  Premier Boutique in San Mateo has a "Yeezy Preferred Program"   Purchase a certain $ amount of adidas gear 1-2 months before a release and you can get a raffle ticket to win a pair of Yeezy's.  More info here : http://www.premierboutique.com/2017/01/2017-update-yeezy-preferred-customer-program/

I also know there's a store in SF ( Someone help me out forget who it is ) that guarentee's you a purchase of a Yeezy release if you come in and purchase like $300 worth of stuff from there store.  Basically paying resell at that point.

Also on the subject of purchasing items to purchase yeezy's here is an example.  Premier Boutique in San Mateo has a "Yeezy Preferred Program"   Purchase a certain $ amount of adidas gear 1-2 months before a release and you can get a raffle ticket to win a pair of Yeezy's.  More info here : http://www.premierboutique.com/2017/01/2017-update-yeezy-preferred-customer-program/
Premier's Yeezy voucher program requires you purchase $200 worth of Adidas product within a specific time frame. You either request a stamp in store on your receipt when making the purchase or bring your online order confirmation as evidence of the purchase/purchases. The program includes PK NMD's and Ultra Boosts so it's not exactly difficult to qualify. It is targeted toward local and loyal customers. Also, even if you qualify, you have to be there almost immediately after they announce the voucher program collection period has starte on Twitter/.Instagram. If you do get your hands on a voucher, you are guaranteed a pair of the specific Yeezy releasing at the time. It's not a raffle. Regarding the Cream yeezy release specifically, Premier had a super restrictive timeframe for when Adidas purchases had to be made and most customers didn't qualify so they did a raffle for the majority of pairs and restricted it to 5 entries per size before shutting it down. That's not typical though as in most instances, the voucher program claims all pairs available.

Anyways, I think it's a fair system aimed at loyal and local customers. It's meant to steer away first time customers who have never stepped foot in the store before and are only there for Yeezy's or resell purposes. The owner has mentioned that in the past with Yeezy raffles, new customers would win and then never step foot in the store again. Personally, I've never managed to collect a voucher but I respect the owner and program. He looks out for the Bay Area and locals. Very different to that Alexander Wang fiasco with RSVP Gallery in Chicago.

On a separate note, my FTA app updated to Gold Star Club after $300 worth of purchases on those Zebra and Khaki PK NMD's. Returned them shortly after and I never lost the status but it never once updated to over $300 in purchases even though my purchases reset back in May quite a bit after the Royal release.

Last edited:
I also know there's a store in SF ( Someone help me out forget who it is ) that guarentee's you a purchase of a Yeezy release if you come in and purchase like $300 worth of stuff from there store.  Basically paying resell at that point.
I believe that's Acrimony

the adidas store near me is getting the zebras

how do i cop on release if the store is not part of adidas confirmed app?

sorry for the noob question lol

Confirmed app looks like my only hope right now, footsite apps are still broken for me for whatever reason.

I believe that's Acrimony
Yeah, it probably is. Owner backdoors too. Most of their products are overpriced high fashion stuff so $300 doesn't go too far. The store is within 2 mins walking distance of Undefeated SF so I always pass it when walking over to Undefeated from Civic Center BART station.

I presume you are going to Undefeated tomorrow? I'm going to try and hit Finish Line SF, FTL SF for the code/headstart, BAIT SF and Undefeated SF tomorrow. Going to probably have to pass on Pac Sun as it isn't worth the trip from SJ for just their raffle on Wednesday/Thursday.

Last edited:
Change stores selections log off delete app. install log in and see if its updated. keep doing that until your app says platinum vip and you've changed to 10 mins. will eventually work

Bruh, thank you it worked! Very much appreciated

Yoo anyone who locked their VIP into the footapps too early before Platinum status was reflected.. my platinum status came in. I changed store selections, logged out of the app, deleted and reinstalled, and now have the platinum VIP headstart.

Big ups to @Ronenic

Yoo anyone who locked their VIP into the footapps too early before Platinum status was reflected.. my platinum status came in. I changed store selections, logged out of the app, deleted and reinstalled, and now have the platinum VIP headstart.

Big ups to @Ronenic
@gregzzy23  

One thing for sure footsite pickup is a lot faster than adidas

For some reason adidas just takes looong to pickup, like they do each step in slow motion

Adidas is more difficult than doing a transaction at your local bank.

"What's your name? What email did you register with? When's your birthday? What size are you picking up?"

And even after that, they still have to scan the confirmed app. Sometimes that will even glitch out for an unknown reason and there's a chance you could lose your spot. Almost happened to me with creams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom