ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Pacsun Instagram and Twitter and no list of stores posted that are getting the Zebras. Have they posted the list somewhere else?

I checked Pacsun Instagram and Twitter and no list of stores posted that are getting the Zebras. Have they posted the list somewhere else?
They will probably make an Instagram post by Wednesday for an in-store raffle entry beginning on Thursday. Although, in a few past releases, the raffle may have began on Wednesday. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
what bout those that paid over $500 for PP 
roll.gif

bet they sick right now
What are the PP?

I also paid resell on a pair but not for no damn investment lol. I popped the tags a week before the announcement. 
laugh.gif
I didn't buy for investment, I just get pissed I could have paid 50% less lol. Oh well. 

So is Copdate just a backdoor laundering app or do people actually win?
I won the infant Creams from Proper LBC in Long Beach, CA. I decided not to cop though since they wanted to charge $30 for overpriced expedited shipping to anywhere in the US. 

Now, I'm not sure I know anyone who has won adult sizes via Copdate though. Only a handful of boutiques sometimes use it for Yeezy or other hyped releases (Packer Shoes, Feature LV, Extrabutter, Proper, etc.)

Yeah, it probably is. Owner backdoors too. Most of their products are overpriced high fashion stuff so $300 doesn't go too far. The store is within 2 mins walking distance of Undefeated SF so I always pass it when walking over to Undefeated from Civic Center BART station.

I presume you are going to Undefeated tomorrow? I'm going to try and hit Finish Line SF, FTL SF for the code/headstart, BAIT SF and Undefeated SF tomorrow. Going to probably have to pass on Pac Sun as it isn't worth the trip from SJ for just their raffle on Wednesday/Thursday.
Yeah I'm hitting Undefeated and Bait.  FinishLine is a no go, last time I went I showed up at 9:45AM for the cream raffle and over 100 people in line easily waited an hour plus because they don't know how to do their ******* raffles.  Now that summer's out kids just gonna be lined up for days...  Not worth it imo got better chances elsewhere.  Still waiting for the ShoePalace in store list, Sunvalley SP has been my go to spot for raffles, always hit there and the Manager is legit when it comes to ticket raffles.

Yeah I'm hitting Undefeated and Bait.  FinishLine is a no go, last time I went I showed up at 9:45AM for the cream raffle and over 100 people in line easily waited an hour plus because they don't know how to do their ******* raffles.  Now that summer's out kids just gonna be lined up for days...  Not worth it imo got better chances elsewhere.  Still waiting for the ShoePalace in store list, Sunvalley SP has been my go to spot for raffles, always hit there and the Manager is legit when it comes to ticket raffles.
This was actually meant toward chauie but thanks for the heads up man. Going to pass on FinishLine based on your advice. I doubt FinishLine is an easy win even with limited tickets and I bet it's probably somewhat rigged since it's the traditional ticket raffle. That + the line makes it a definite pass. I'm still going up to SF but will get there in the afternoon instead of leaving in the next 2 hours. 

As for  Shoe Palace raffles, I hit the Yeezy Creams at Palo Alto but it was a live raffle. Most San Jose Shoe Palace's rig in-store raffles so I've never won unless it was a live raffle. Sunvalley SP is pretty far from me but I'll think about it if I'm in the EastBay in the next few days and they get the Zebras. 

Someone also posted like a few posts back the Pac Sun locations getting the Yeezy's. Didn't see SF Westfield on it so kind of happy that I'm not missing out on it if that's accurate. Will have to wait on their Instagram post though. 

Last edited:
I came in through the sidedoor right when they opened the mall. Didnt think anything of it and was walking towards the escalators when I heard a stampede coming my way. I guess everyone was lined up at the front entrance of the mall. Anyways i heard the running and knew what was up, so i put on the afterburners up the escalators.

Oh...i still didnt hit lol

I wish footlocker apps would just say how their process works in regards to how you win. I have won everything I reserved, but all this speculation causes theories and lies throughout threads.

Nobody said it was hard to do. Just saying it's a shady practice. 

How would you like it if you wanted to purchase something from a brick & mortar store, but they ask you to purchase $300 of other merchandise first? Probably not so good right? Now imagine them saying you have to spend $300 of other merchandise first for a CHANCE to purchase the item you actually want to buy. 

This has been a long standing practice of sneakerdom ... Mom & Pop stores required additional purchases (tees hats socks) to purchase the latest Js, chain shops like DTLR have 'bundles' now of sweats tees and kicks, boutiques have offered 'guaranteed' pairs of Yeezys with the additional purchases totaling $700 bucks.

Is it an equitable practice ...nah. Will the practice stop .... nope. The upside of the footstores $300 buy-in is it doesn't dictate whT I have to buy where as in previous iterations I had a finIte window of goods.

I wish footlocker apps would just say how their process works in regards to how you win. I have won everything I reserved, but all this speculation causes theories and lies throughout threads.
That mystique is pure marketing. It keeps us talking about them and taking the chance to enter.

One more thing I want to point out.....A lot of people simply don't pickup their shoes. Whether is a Yeezy or Jordan...doesn't matter. Folks don't pick up their shoes when they win and confirm. Folks at multiple footstores have told me this. It annoys the **** out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom