ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People already in line? Damn According to the site my store doesnt even open for another a hour and half. This feels extreme just for only the ticket.

That mystique is pure marketing. It keeps us talking about them and taking the chance to enter.

One more thing I want to point out.....A lot of people simply don't pickup their shoes. Whether is a Yeezy or Jordan...doesn't matter. Folks don't pick up their shoes when they win and confirm. Folks at multiple footstores have told me this. It annoys the **** out of them.

People kill me with their advanced algorithm theories like this isn't the same company that has the worst websites ever. The same company that got scammed on coupons and can't figure out how to make digital ones? Please.

People kill me with their advanced algorithm theories like this isn't the same company that has the worst websites ever. The same company that got scammed on coupons and can't figure out how to make digital ones? Please.
what happened with the coupons?

Well then don't enter then. Them lil coupons is chump change to them dude. Hell each even has its own coupon page now. Wake up.

what happened with the coupons?
people were making duplicate coupons and advanced coupons just based on the pattern of the coupon code where they change just a few letters or numbers in a pattern. The coupons were supposed to be rewarded to individuals for their birthday but it was widely spread and reused multiple times by many people, thus abusing the coupon.

EDIT: and the app reward coupons, people kept using it by going to multiple different FTL's on the same day and grabbing free socks with the $20 rewards 

Last edited:
People already in line? Damn According to the site my store doesnt even open for another a hour and half. This feels extreme just for only the ticket.

Stores in our mall don't open till 10 am, but they opened one entrance just for FNL and let them start raffles at 8 am I believe.

Well then don't enter then. Them lil coupons is chump change to them dude. Hell each even has its own coupon page now. Wake up.

Who says I'm not entering? Half the time I forget I even have coupons. I'm just saying they don't have Google level engineers making these apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom