ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just entered my id number. So far in all online raffles. Local fnl all the footapps and waiting for rise to open to enter their raffle

putting in raffles at my local kicksusa and then relying on online raffles/release day to cop. not gonna get myself worked up over this release 

[size=16pt]AGAIN...

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.[/size]

[COLOR=#Red]*If you are contributing, please type the words "check-in code" along with the code in your post so others can utilize the search bar on the top right hand corner*[/COLOR]

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute)

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

3. Type "check-in code" in the search bar on top right hand corner and it will bring up posts that contain codes.

Last edited:
putting in raffles at my local kicksusa and then relying on online raffles/release day to cop. not gonna get myself worked up over this release 
Kicksusa is mad funny man. They set up a function on their app to do raffles but have completely abandoned it for months lol

Anyone at Montebello FNL? If so how deep? And does anyone know what time Fox Hills/Culver city starts?

Last edited:
I agree, I think they're still slept on. I might hit up more locations and skip out on the FNL madness.
the jersey ones are where i've had the most success. i hear shady things happen in the philly locations. but there are way more stores out there and i heard theres always a decent chance of leftover/unclaimed pairs.

On my way to fnl Fox hills praying to the shoe gods that there's still some tickets when I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom