ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have Chicago Land area FNL reports?

I was at FNL Watertower this morning around 9:50 before they opened. Got in and out with no problem but as I was leaving I saw dozens coming in. Hope you are able to secure a ticket. Good luck!

This thread is moving too fast. Tried searching for an answer, but couldn't find it.

The Confirmed app said it will ask a question with 9 possible answers. Does that mean no more fast tapping for the final 10 seconds? Or do you still do that and then the lucky ones get the question?

Anyone know the production #'s on the zebra restock? What're the numbers looking like compared to other yeezys (whites, belugas, etc.)

This thread is moving too fast. Tried searching for an answer, but couldn't find it.

The Confirmed app said it will ask a question with 9 possible answers. Does that mean no more fast tapping for the final 10 seconds? Or do you still do that and then the lucky ones get the question?
We don't know, but in my interpretation of what they said the question replaces the button so the question will pop up after the countdown and you answer it in order to make the reservation

That's just my interpretation though

I just left Fox hills they said they ran out. But someone saw the employees pull tickets for themselves.

damn seeing all this madness makes me glad i lucked up on the first release

no worries this weekend, still gonna try to scoop more pairs to flip though 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom