ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, this is why the ATC's were stopping people from making changes and canceling their slots.

If you pay $250 for a slot you're paying resell (or over it!)  Don't say I didn't warn you.  

Once I have any info on the # of greens i'll let you all know.  

Like I said, this is why the ATC's were stopping people from making changes and canceling their slots.

If you pay $250 for a slot you're paying resell (or over it!)  Don't say I didn't warn you.  

smokin.gif

It may be cream level but the demand is definitely greater from what I saw the past 2 days of entering raffles. Must've been 300+ heads at finishline today. Most I've ever seen here in Tampa. Hope everyone eats, though.

It may be cream level but the demand is definitely greater from what I saw the past 2 days of entering raffles. Must've been 300+ heads at finishline today. Most I've ever seen here in Tampa. Hope everyone eats, though.

It's amazing to me how folks think the creams were so plain

The minimalism is why they're great

i thought Kith does the raffle thing....
for instore, they put yeezys online too

$250 is on the low side too, I think I saw $400 for ATC slots. I guess it might work for people unable to try themselves. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom